+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code - lead engineer/technical support engineer

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm a Lead Engineer on papers by my employer, however, I work for one of their clients as a technical support engineer.

I work for their advertising platform, Bing Ads, and help troubleshoot issues related to the performance of the ad account.

Can someone please help me understand my NOC.

I don't have a degree in engineering. I have a bachelor's degree in History, English Literature and Political Science (integrated course). I have a one-year diploma in computer hardware.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You don’t match title. You match your responsibilities to the NOC. Just because you have Engineer in your title doesn’t mean your NOC is engineer related. Search the database with keywords from your employment letter and match the NOC.

Jul 5, 2021
You don’t match title. You match your responsibilities to the NOC. Just because you have Engineer in your title doesn’t mean your NOC is engineer related. Search the database with keywords from your employment letter and match the NOC.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll update my post with my job description.

hirenbarot

Jul 8, 2021
Hello priyanka, Do you have any idea regards NOC 7202 and its regulations like licensure required or not or only WES consider.

pl tell me.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
And if i go with SINP?
For SINP :

7202-Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations

For Express Entry applications, provide a Certificate of Qualification from
the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission (SATCC).
For Occupations in Demand applications, provide a letter of approval from
the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission (SATCC), stating that you have completed the trade qualifier assessment (step 1) and you are eligible to write exams in Saskatchewan.
If you hold a certificate of qualification from another Canadian province or hold a Red Seal certification, provide a copy of your certificate.

Read here in detail : https://sia.sk.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SINPRequirementsRelatedtoProfessionalStatusorLicensure.pdf