+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE HELP!!!!!!!!!

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi Nancy,

Did you make any other modifications to these listed JDs, or was this the final draft? My sister's job is very similar to your's but she is still unsure whether she qualifies for 1215 or not. Would really appreciate a reply. Thanks.

and congrats, hope you are having a great time in Canada.
Hi,

No I did not make any other modifications. This was pretty much everything I put. Got it signed from my boss and it was all good...
All the best to your sister.

aslamkhan8822

Oct 4, 2019
Hi Nancy,

I got ITA last week from SINP in Occupations in Demand and also have same NOC 1215, I also prepare my duties and copied from your post, can you please check theM i will print it and sign from my boss

Thank you and looking forward for your reply.

Ref: XXX/HR/RL-01

February 15th, 2021

To,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)/SINP, Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject: Issuance of Employment Reference Letter for Canadian Permanent Residence

This is to certify that Mr. Muhammad Aslam Khan s/o Muhammad Noor Khan is in the service of our Company since June 15th 2010 to Oct 30th 2014 employed as Manager Export & Import in our Import & Export Department and performing Import & Export activities. He is a permanent and full-time member of our staff and working 44 hours in a week.

His/her monthly gross salary is PKR 22,000 (Including allowances), income tax is being deducted at source and is regularly deposited by us with local tax authorities on his behalf.

His/her main responsibilities are as follows:
  • Supervise and coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams such as Production, Logistics and Administration.
  • Supervising and ensuring available inventory stock at the plant in Pakistan, production plans and order confirmation of Auto Motive raw material.
  • Coordinate with customers like RED HAWK and TVH PARTS CO Quality Assurance team to ensure all the logos, design and product adhere to USA regulations.
  • Review shipping documentation, such as Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Packing Lists, USA Customs and Certificate of Origin.
  • Analyze and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
  • Track and oversee every shipment using the steamship line's website and inform the customer of its arrival on a regular basis
  • Train and educate team members on job duties, customs procedures, documentation and other policies.

This certificate is being issued on request of Mr. Muhammad Aslam Khan only for the purpose of Canadian Immigration without any risk and responsibility of the Company or any of its officers.