+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code help request

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Dear,

Need expert advise here. I am in process to apply express entry. But not able to engage the right code and not sure even my company will give this kind of letters.

Currently, from past 8 months working as a customer relationship manager
Duties, retention of customers team handling, forecast planning, increased the business etc

Last job for 3 year 10 months as deputy manager, administration
Duties team handling over 20 people possible raise, ceo appointment, meetings agenda etc

Query, please advise Noc code.
Can I use 2 codes.

Please assist me with all the pos

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Can I use 2 codes?
Yes, but your main NOC should be the one of the past job (with 3+ years) as you are in the current job for less than a year. Good Luck!

Reactions: nebahl84

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
Can I use 2 codes?
Yes, but your main NOC should be the one of the past job (with 3+ years) as you are in the current job for less than a year. Good Luck!
Hello friends,
I am in a similar situation.
My total experience is 4 years 8 months.
Out of this 3 years and 2 months were in NOC 2173 ( Software Engineer) but I was involved in some responsibilities of 6221, but majorly it was for 2173.
After this, I internally moved to a profile through internal job posting program which had the responsibilities for 6221. But the experience for this is 1 years and 6 months.
I have applied in IRCC through 6221 and received an OINP.
I am apprehensive that I would not receive nomination due to this reason.

Your saying, "as you are in the current job for less than a year", has given me a big hope as my experience is more than a year.
Waiting for your expert opinion.

Thanks in advance!

ejsr13

Mar 8, 2018
Hello Guys,

I'm a former student at a College here in BC. I've graduated in December from a 2-year program. I applied to my PGWP January 18, 2018, and started to work the same day.

My plan is to create my EE profile January 18, 2019, and create my BC PNP profile as well.
I worked as a cook and I currently have 1.5 years of experience that I gained while I was a student. That experience I can use it for BC PNP but not for EE as we know. So, that is why I'll wait till next year to accumulate my EE experience.

My question is regarding NOC Employment Requirements. I work as a Cook NOC-B. The Employment requirements stats this:
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or Several years of commercial cooking experience may be required.
  • Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in all provinces and territories.
  • Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified cooks upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
I do have a high school diploma but my college education isn't related to cooking whatsoever. However, I do have several years of cooking experience but I don't know how many is "several years" also state "May Be Required" so isn't mandatory.

So, I would like to know if according to my facts I am able to use that NOC for PR?

Greetings