+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code Help Needed Urgently

shahid429

Sep 13, 2020
Dear All,

I hope you are doing well. My query is in regards to NOC code. I am working in Facility Management sector and employed as an Electrical Engineer. However, my job responsibilities are as listed below. I researched and found out that my job responsibiltites are matching with NOC Code 0714 - Facility operation and maintenance managers. My current responsibilities are:

• Management of FM contract for provision of effective MEP maintenance and housekeeping services through dedicated team of workers and technicians.
  • Preparing comprehensive Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedule while incorporating reactive maintenance calls to ensure smooth operation of the facility.
  • Performing root cause analysis of equipment failures and incident reporting.
  • Vendor management for various specialized services (MEP and Housekeeping) and coordination for Civil defense/Municipality approvals.
  • Taking all approvals and manage the escalations for customer satisfaction.
  • Invoicing for smooth cash flows and maximizing profits by negotiations.
  • Training and professional development of staff for optimized efficiency.
  • Organize, prepare and analyze all scheduled reports (daily, weekly, etc.).
  • Ensuring compliance with all agreed SLA’s and KPI’s to avoid and penalty from client side.
  • Estimation, site visits, snagging and vendor coordination for cost estimates for client submissions.
Can someone please confirm the same that I should enter NOC 0714 for my work experience??

Regards
Shahid

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Almost every duty in the NOC description for 0714 includes the words "Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate" in addition to control of the budget.
The job you've described somehow seems like someone that would report to 0714. But no one knows your job better than you do

shahid429

Sep 13, 2020
Almost every duty in the NOC description for 0714 includes the words "Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate" in addition to control of the budget.
The job you've described somehow seems like someone that would report to 0714. But no one knows your job better than you do
Thank you