+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for social media coordinator

simpleduck

Jul 16, 2020
Hello all,

My duties in my job was as follows:
• Support planning and execution of social media plans for company’s client.
• Coordinate social media projects for the company’s client within a team with designers, content writers and account manager.
• Oversee and assist with the creation of social media content.
• Measure the success of social media campaigns based on contracts with the company’s client.
• Prepare and assist with monthly and annual performance reports.
• Arrange and execute interviews with client’s customers to support content creation.
• Gather inquiries on social media and coordinate the process of answering inquiries with client’s marketing department.
• Manage social media accounts for company’s clients.

Another job:
• Gather, research and prepare communications materials such as communications plan and social media posts for external audiences.
• Gather inquiries about the restaurant from external audience and coordinate answering process.
• Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, and presentations.
• Plan, execute and monitor brand social media accounts.
• Prepare concepts for product shooting.
• Coordinate and design visual elements with photographer for digital platforms.

Do you think both of them qualify for NOC 1123?

Thanks

simpleduck

Jul 16, 2020
hi all, I used NOC 1123 for the application. still pending but eligibility passed so I guess it's ok to use 1123.

Kavish Doshi

Mar 17, 2022
hi all, I used NOC 1123 for the application. still pending but eligibility passed so I guess it's ok to use 1123.
Hi bro, I am working as a social media content moderator and am curious if this can be eligible for a NOC B job. Is there any way I can contact you??

Jun 23, 2022
Based on the duties you've listed, it seems like both of your job roles could potentially fall under NOC 1123. Your responsibilities involve coordinating and executing social media plans, content creation, monitoring campaigns, and engaging with audiences, which align with the NOC description for a Social Media Coordinator. However, for an accurate assessment, it's best to consult with a professional or immigration advisor. If you're exploring ways to boost your business, using social media for marketing can be a smart move. Have you considered getting Instagram comments instant delivery to enhance your engagement? Just a thought to help you stand out in the digital world.

Last edited: