+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code for Content Moderator

Khagan

Nov 7, 2021
Hello,
Can someone please help me finding correct for the job title Content Moderator?
Duties:
Content Reviewers/Moderators are responsible for the day to day management of Application or Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of application or internet users. Reviewers have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of social media and advertising products. Work includes screening and monitoring social media sites or applications for abusive, violent, maliciously false or other inappropriate content ensuring a safe experiences for users and communities. Content Reviewers are responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels by making decisions regarding the content based on guidelines and policies. Requires energetic professional with some technical aptitude and strong attention to detail. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is required.

Overall Responsibilities:
  • Responsible for evaluating online social media or advertising content in conjunction with policy.
  • Visually navigate and review images and text-based content through internally developed applications or client tools as appropriate.
  • Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations.
  • Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports if required.
  • Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow.
  • Examine content which may include ad units, applications or web pages and record findings and opinions using web-based tools and workflow systems.
  • Work with engineering and linguistics to help improve the quality of next generation web services as required.
  • Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis
It's not defined anywhere in new or old NOC. Can anyone please suggest which code can I use?

Iris Hoang

Feb 23, 2022
Hi. I have the same question as him. Pls help me to find out the Noc Code

Hello,
Duties:
Content Reviewers/Moderators are responsible for the day to day management of Application or Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of application or internet users. Reviewers have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of social media and advertising products. Work includes screening and monitoring social media sites or applications for abusive, violent, maliciously false or other inappropriate content ensuring a safe experiences for users and communities. Content Reviewers are responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels by making decisions regarding the content based on guidelines and policies. Requires energetic professional with some technical aptitude and strong attention to detail. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is required.

• Responsible for evaluating online social media or advertising content in conjunction with policy.
  • Visually navigate and review images and text-based content through internally developed applications or client tools as appropriate.
  • Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports if required.
  • Examine content which may include ad units, applications or web pages and record findings and opinions using web-based tools and workflow systems.
  • Work with engineering and linguistics to help improve the quality of next generation web services as required.
  • Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis
It's not defined anywhere in new or old NOC. Can anyone please suggest which code can I use?

Kavish Doshi

Mar 17, 2022
Hello,
Duties:

Did you get any answer, please let me know ?? I am in the same boat.

mrleveling

Apr 14, 2023
Hi Khagan, which NOC did you use?
Hey there, I applied for PR using NOC 1123 and my job duties are almost the same as OP but title is Content Coordinator. Thankfully, they accepted my application and I got PR confirmation.

Just make sure to check the NOC job duties on official page and make sure they more or less align with what you have on your reference letter.

Good luck!

lalapotti

Apr 19, 2023
Hey there, I applied for PR using NOC 1123 and my job duties are almost the same as OP but title is Content Coordinator. Thankfully, they accepted my application and I got PR confirmation.

Just make sure to check the NOC job duties on official page and make sure they more or less align with what you have on your reference letter.

Good luck!
Thanks mate, may I see a copy of your reference letter if its okay? I want to see its format as well. Thank you!

Snowbell

Oct 13, 2019

Good luck!
Hey there,
Thank you for sharing. I am unable to find NOC Code 1123 in NOC 2021 Version 1.0. Can you or someone please help me?
I am also looking for an NOC code for Content Review Analyst/Moderator. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!