+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 7231, i want some help

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Hi, i think my job duties and responsibilities are matching with this Noc. However, my job title is very different. I need suggestions :)

Job Title: Quality Auditor/Inspector

Job Responsibilities:

• Perform all inspections required for assigned areas (stamping/assembly/hydroforming/laser-cutting) in daily productions. Perform first off / in-process/ last-off inspection of product and inform the quality lead hand/Supervisor and production supervisor of any discrepancies for defective product found in the manufacturing process and take appropriate steps to reduce and prevent the manufacturing of defective parts at Hydroform Solutions
• Ensure that all Inspection Data Sheets (IDS) are filled in properly
• Effectively communicating with production operators and providing quality training.
• Assist in sample preparation and implementation of boundary samples etc. including training and/or retraining of personnel as required
• Process / Quality board audit to make sure OK to Run / Mistake Proofing / Packaging & Set up instructions are being followed.
• Insure that all measurement tools and gages for products are maintained in proper working order and are kept clean at all times
• Issue tooling repair orders as required to effect improvement in products
• Documentation, auditing and record keeping of Quality documents, i.e. SPC charts, audit sheets, logs, Quality Alerts etc.
• Effectively communicating with Operators and other Quality personnel in order to meet and maintain Quality standards
• Troubleshooting and actively participating in our corrective and preventive action program, and ensuring implemented Quality measures are maintained by all personnel
• Control of non-conforming product following established documented procedures
• Actively practice and participate in the 5-S program in all Quality areas
• Ensure responsible areas are clean and hazard free at all times
• Following company policies on Quality Management System, Health, Safety and Environmental Management system and PPE requirements
• Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Hi, i think my job duties and responsibilities are matching with this Noc. However, my job title is very different. I need suggestions :)

Job Title: Quality Auditor/Inspector

Job Responsibilities:

• Perform all inspections required for assigned areas (stamping/assembly/hydroforming/laser-cutting) in daily productions. Perform first off / in-process/ last-off inspection of product and inform the quality lead hand/Supervisor and production supervisor of any discrepancies for defective product found in the manufacturing process and take appropriate steps to reduce and prevent the manufacturing of defective parts at Hydroform Solutions
• Ensure that all Inspection Data Sheets (IDS) are filled in properly
• Effectively communicating with production operators and providing quality training.
• Assist in sample preparation and implementation of boundary samples etc. including training and/or retraining of personnel as required
• Process / Quality board audit to make sure OK to Run / Mistake Proofing / Packaging & Set up instructions are being followed.
• Insure that all measurement tools and gages for products are maintained in proper working order and are kept clean at all times
• Issue tooling repair orders as required to effect improvement in products
• Documentation, auditing and record keeping of Quality documents, i.e. SPC charts, audit sheets, logs, Quality Alerts etc.
• Effectively communicating with Operators and other Quality personnel in order to meet and maintain Quality standards
• Troubleshooting and actively participating in our corrective and preventive action program, and ensuring implemented Quality measures are maintained by all personnel
• Control of non-conforming product following established documented procedures
• Actively practice and participate in the 5-S program in all Quality areas
• Ensure responsible areas are clean and hazard free at all times
• Following company policies on Quality Management System, Health, Safety and Environmental Management system and PPE requirements
• Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job.
Job title doesn't matter. They will look at the job duties. Someone could have a job title of Facility Transparency Facilitator but in fact doing window cleaning work lol.