+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc 6331 meatcutter with different work experience requirements

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys very soon I'm going to apply a work permit on lmia noc b 6331 retail butcher and mearcutter,
As per our job bank ad in experience section section it says " will train " nothing else.
But some other employer with same noc has put a ad with some experience required in meatcutter.
I'm having farming experience not specially in meatcutter. But looks like its ok as per my lmia requirement since its say will train, guys you think I'm right Visa officer will view my case as per my lmia requirement?

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
If the employer advertised for someone with no experience, and the LMIA was approved, an immigration officer won't be looking at the all the other ads in the same NOC to compare them. The officer's job is to determine whether you are capable of doing the job and since no experience is required it seems that you can.

Tarun setia

Mar 16, 2020
India
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
No
NOC Code......
Setia
My name is tarun kumar iam also working in logistics cargo assistance in etihad airline Abu Dhabi my experience 6years iam good team work iam interest jobs in Canada

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
If the employer advertised for someone with no experience, and the LMIA was approved, an immigration officer won't be looking at the all the other ads in the same NOC to compare them. The officer's job is to determine whether you are capable of doing the job and since no experience is required it seems that you can.
Yeah my consultant Also says me you are good to go and he said there is quota for pr applications is there anyway we can check hows thing how much quota for pr application left

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys very soon I'm going to apply a work permit on lmia noc b 6331 retail butcher and mearcutter,
As per our job bank ad in experience section section it says " will train " nothing else.
But some other employer with same noc has put a ad with some experience required in meatcutter.
I'm having farming experience not specially in meatcutter. But looks like its ok as per my lmia requirement since its say will train, guys you think I'm right Visa officer will view my case as per my lmia requirement?
Most don’t have experience working in a meat processing plant. If you have experience on a farm and hard labour that would be beneficial since it is hard work and some may not be able to see the reality of meat processing. There is in the job training and où don’t start off with the huge tools.

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Yeah I check with my consultant he told me in skilled programme (drywall installer)you have to work 2 year atlest point are really high on it plus tax of 28$ per hour 40 hour weekly,
Here weekly 30 hour 16$ less on tax and its for one year only then I will be eligible looks much easier
Most don’t have experience working in a meat processing plant. If you have experience on a farm and hard labour that would be beneficial since it is hard work and some may not be able to see the reality of meat processing. There is in the job training and où don’t start off with the huge tools.