+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2233/1221- Quality Technician/Coordinator

Feb 17, 2019
toronto
Hi
Can anyone help me finalising NOC
I work at company where my title is Quality Coordinator but on my pay slips it is shown as Quality Technician. I don't care about title but I heared that whatever is on Pay slip you should use that one so that it is easy for officer.
For Quality Techinician 2233 is better & for quality coordinator 1221 is good my
Can someone advice me what should I use when I ask for the letter from my employer?
I looked up & there are Two NOC (2233/1221) which best suits my profile but I find NOC 2233 better.
My job roles & responsibilities are as

Lead Statement
Responsible for supporting continuous improvement through company non-conformance analysis, reporting and corrective action. Perform torque monitoring, collect and analyze data. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.

Main duties
  • Enforce and ensure that quality control processes are followed. Adhere to all company policies and procedures
  • Develop & document process & procedures
  • Audit processes of Work instructions – provide detailed report of findings
  • Audit facility inspections, safety audits, and safety alerts. Suggests use of equipment to increase safety and efficiency.
  • Analyse Torque monitoring and data recording from torque box controllers.
  • Ensure awareness of daily departmental priorities in accordance with operational goal objectives & customer requirements
  • Communicate effectively a provide support, through non-conformance analysis.
  • Record keeping, log book, computer entries and checklists as required.
  • Data collection, root cause analysis & corrective action reporting. Ability to read, analyse, and interpret statistical data.
  • Interface with customer regarding quality related issues. Investigate

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi
Can anyone help me finalising NOC
I work at company where my title is Quality Coordinator but on my pay slips it is shown as Quality Technician. I don't care about title but I heared that whatever is on Pay slip you should use that one so that it is easy for officer.
For Quality Techinician 2233 is better & for quality coordinator 1221 is good my
Can someone advice me what should I use when I ask for the letter from my employer?
I looked up & there are Two NOC (2233/1221) which best suits my profile but I find NOC 2233 better.
My job roles & responsibilities are as

Lead Statement
Responsible for supporting continuous improvement through company non-conformance analysis, reporting and corrective action. Perform torque monitoring, collect and analyze data. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.

Main duties
  • Enforce and ensure that quality control processes are followed. Adhere to all company policies and procedures
  • Develop & document process & procedures
  • Audit processes of Work instructions – provide detailed report of findings
  • Audit facility inspections, safety audits, and safety alerts. Suggests use of equipment to increase safety and efficiency.
  • Analyse Torque monitoring and data recording from torque box controllers.
  • Ensure awareness of daily departmental priorities in accordance with operational goal objectives & customer requirements
  • Communicate effectively a provide support, through non-conformance analysis.
  • Record keeping, log book, computer entries and checklists as required.
  • Data collection, root cause analysis & corrective action reporting. Ability to read, analyse, and interpret statistical data.
  • Interface with customer regarding quality related issues. Investigate
Your lead statement would benefit from providing some context - what does your company do? What does it make? Who is the customer? This information often has an impact on the NOC.

As for which NOC ... choose based on the job duties and responsibilities, not the job title.

Feb 17, 2019
toronto
Your lead statement would benefit from providing some context - what does your company do? What does it make? Who is the customer? This information often has an impact on the NOC.

As for which NOC ... choose based on the job duties and responsibilities, not the job title.
My company handles logistics & sequence some GM commodities.
GM is our customer. It is manufacturing environment.
Do I also have to put Lead statment & employment requirement on my Job responsibilities letter?
Where Do i write what my company does? It’s a multinational company though?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
My company handles logistics & sequence some GM commodities.
GM is our customer. It is manufacturing environment.

Still doesn't explain what you do. You are a QC coordinator in a "manufacturing environment." What the heck are are manufacturing? I'm guessing "auto parts" in general and perhaps specifically "torque box controllers" (whatever that is) but if you want to piss off the VO, make him/her work for it. Just don't assume they know what that is...

Do I also have to put Lead statment & employment requirement on my Job responsibilities letter?

Not sure what you are asking. No, you do not have to copy that from the NOC. NO, you do not need employment requirements. But the letter should provide enough context / info for a VO to understand what you do. A brief intro (1-2 sentences) about the company helps give context for the VO to understand and make sure you have the right NOC.

Where Do i write what my company does?
In... the letter : ) It is a letter. It is freeform. Your employer can write it wherever they want.

It’s a multinational company though?
The point of the letter is for the VO to verify your work experience, and that includes assessing the correct NOC. Regardless of whether it is a multinational, it should describe the unit where you work.

Feb 17, 2019
toronto
Still doesn't explain what you do. You are a QC coordinator in a "manufacturing environment." What the heck are are manufacturing? I'm guessing "auto parts" in general and perhaps specifically "torque box controllers" (whatever that is) but if you want to piss off the VO, make him/her work for it. Just don't assume they know what that is...
I'm a QC Coordinator in GM truck plant so yes we assemble trucks (Sierra & Silverado). I handle all the quality problem related to these trucks caused by my company which effects GM directly on line side.

Not sure what you are asking. No, you do not have to copy that from the NOC. NO, you do not need employment requirements. But the letter should provide enough context / info for a VO to understand what you do. A brief intro (1-2 sentences) about the company helps give context for the VO to understand and make sure you have the right NOC.

I'll make question more easy: After my employer writes that I worked with them as QC Coordinator & tells them that I operate from GM Oshawa & we provide Just in time sequencing to GM along with Logistics Services.
Then comes the lead statement & after that my job roles & responsibilities.

Lead Statement is as:

Thankyou for helping me out & I'm just trying to finalise my NOC letter & everything else is ready to go. Appreciate all your efforts & time.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I'm a QC Coordinator in GM truck plant so yes we assemble trucks (Sierra & Silverado). I handle all the quality problem related to these trucks caused by my company which effects GM directly on line side.

Thank you - plain English! Something like that should be in your letter, prior to your lead statement (which is good)

daizy pandey

Sep 24, 2020
Hi there, My job title is Quality control technician in pharma company. I am having a confusion regarding my NOC code. Please let me know my NOC code as per below job duties?

•Perform inspections and line clearances according to approved manufacturing and packaging records
•Perform testing and release of packaging components
•Perform testing and release of in-process bulk product in the QC Chemistry lab
•Assist with document control activities, issue technical documents such as working batch records and packaging records to production, filing/archiving records
•Review technical documents including packaging orders, batch records, QC testing, packaging components, stability and validation testing
•Assist in the generation and review of SOPs and associated controlled documents
•Assist Lab Analysts with daily lab duties
•Flexible to work different shifts as required to provide ongoing quality control support to Production

Is someone is there with the same job duties and got PR application accepted by CIC? I think it is 2211 but duties my doesn't matches with the 2211 noc code however job title does. I have to submit my PR application ASAP only confusion is noc code.

Helip0269

Feb 23, 2021
Hi there, My job title is Quality control technician in pharma company. I am having a confusion regarding my NOC code. Please let me know my NOC code as per below job duties?

•Perform inspections and line clearances according to approved manufacturing and packaging records
•Perform testing and release of packaging components
•Perform testing and release of in-process bulk product in the QC Chemistry lab
•Assist with document control activities, issue technical documents such as working batch records and packaging records to production, filing/archiving records
•Review technical documents including packaging orders, batch records, QC testing, packaging components, stability and validation testing
•Assist in the generation and review of SOPs and associated controlled documents
•Assist Lab Analysts with daily lab duties
•Flexible to work different shifts as required to provide ongoing quality control support to Production

Is someone is there with the same job duties and got PR application accepted by CIC? I think it is 2211 but duties my doesn't matches with the 2211 noc code however job title does. I have to submit my PR application ASAP only confusion is noc code.
I have the same question. Did you applied already? Let me know what did you do.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello..
My job title is quality inspector and all my job duties and responsibilities are matching 9415. Iam working in automotive components (bearings)manufacturing supplier company as graduate engineer apprentice after my graduation. It's full time and paid. Iam working in quality control department for quality inspection in production line.
I have bachelor's in mechanical engineering. Iam confused whether my job NOC is 2233 or 9415. 9415 noc is overqualified by my qualification.
For noc 2233 my job duties are matching only 10%.
Pls some one guide me
It isn’t 2233 if only matching 10%. Education doesn’t have to match NOC.