+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2171 or 2282

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
Can Anyone please tell me if I should file this as NOC 2171 or NOC 2282:-

Roles and Responsibilities :-
• Designing, installing, analyzing, implementing and administering Servers, Software, Database applications and workstations.
• Upgrading and deploying software using GPO and SCCM, creating & deploying purpose built custom scripts for the same.
• Installation, deployment and configuration of SCCM 2007 & 2012.
• Installing and configuring DNS, DHCP on Microsoft Windows 2008/2012. Administration of DHCP and DNS servers.
• WSUS Server Configuration and Software Updates deployment & patch management through WSUS.
• Responsible for managing the organization wide Microsoft SCCM services.
• Prioritize and troubleshoot Windows Server incidents
• Level 2 and 3 troubleshooting for users in resolving Personal Computers and Server issues.
• Planning and implementing software rollouts and operating system deployments/upgrades
• Plan, install, and configure large deployments of Windows Server, Hyper-V & EXSi virtualization environment.
• Installing and managing Hyper-V clusters. Create and manage ~400 VMs in Hyper-V/SCVMM & VMware ESXi clusters.
• Monitor Windows Hyper-V infrastructure at SCVMM and take required proactive action - Virtual Machine, Hypervisor. Host Machines - Host & VM utilization reports.
• Interface with the project team to understand Business requirement and prioritize creation, preparation & allocation of Virtual Instance to the Projects.
• Maintain inventory of Virtual Machines and de-commission legacy servers, constant update to the Asset inventory tracker and CMDB.
• Maintain high levels of patching, publish weekly vulnerability and patch status reports to the higher management
• Providing Technical assistance to L1 & L2 team.
• Creating and updating of technical documentation.
• Provide cross-site utilization and productivity comparisons (storage and servers).
• Generation of fortnightly Patch status Report.
• Responsible for generating applications and server utilization reports using customer SSRS based SQL queries
• Communication and coordination with Vendors in deployment and support scenario.
Escalations & SLA:
I. Ensuring client escalation is minimized to 1% of all tickets assigned
II. Ensure SLA compliance to 100% for tickets assigned
III. Ensure 100% process compliance throughout
Team Management:
I. Leading, training & motivating teams ensuring optimum performance
II. Imparting training to the team and assisting them in meeting SLA
III. Leading a team of desktop engineers to effectively resolve end-user Incidents

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Can Anyone please tell me if I should file this as NOC 2171 or NOC 2282:-

Roles and Responsibilities :-
• Designing, installing, analyzing, implementing and administering Servers, Software, Database applications and workstations.
• Upgrading and deploying software using GPO and SCCM, creating & deploying purpose built custom scripts for the same.
• Installation, deployment and configuration of SCCM 2007 & 2012.
• Installing and configuring DNS, DHCP on Microsoft Windows 2008/2012. Administration of DHCP and DNS servers.
• WSUS Server Configuration and Software Updates deployment & patch management through WSUS.
• Responsible for managing the organization wide Microsoft SCCM services.
• Prioritize and troubleshoot Windows Server incidents
• Level 2 and 3 troubleshooting for users in resolving Personal Computers and Server issues.
• Planning and implementing software rollouts and operating system deployments/upgrades
• Plan, install, and configure large deployments of Windows Server, Hyper-V & EXSi virtualization environment.
• Installing and managing Hyper-V clusters. Create and manage ~400 VMs in Hyper-V/SCVMM & VMware ESXi clusters.
• Monitor Windows Hyper-V infrastructure at SCVMM and take required proactive action - Virtual Machine, Hypervisor. Host Machines - Host & VM utilization reports.
• Interface with the project team to understand Business requirement and prioritize creation, preparation & allocation of Virtual Instance to the Projects.
• Maintain inventory of Virtual Machines and de-commission legacy servers, constant update to the Asset inventory tracker and CMDB.
• Maintain high levels of patching, publish weekly vulnerability and patch status reports to the higher management
• Providing Technical assistance to L1 & L2 team.
• Creating and updating of technical documentation.
• Provide cross-site utilization and productivity comparisons (storage and servers).
• Generation of fortnightly Patch status Report.
• Responsible for generating applications and server utilization reports using customer SSRS based SQL queries
• Communication and coordination with Vendors in deployment and support scenario.
Escalations & SLA:
I. Ensuring client escalation is minimized to 1% of all tickets assigned
II. Ensure SLA compliance to 100% for tickets assigned
III. Ensure 100% process compliance throughout
Team Management:
I. Leading, training & motivating teams ensuring optimum performance
II. Imparting training to the team and assisting them in meeting SLA
III. Leading a team of desktop engineers to effectively resolve end-user Incidents

2281 . Your duties are of a system administrator. 80-90% of your duties match 2281 which is excellent. 2282 is for user support technicians not for infrastructure people.

Will be happy to answer any further queries as I am also a storage administrator. 2281 same as you

You can leave out the escalation and team management part.

Reactions: RakeshTaranath

surajsinha99

Apr 7, 2018
Which NOC code should I use? Below are my job responsibilities.

• Responsible for documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with Client standards, processes and best practices.

• Troubleshoot issues and provide a solution for them.

• Deploy code changes manually to PROD and UAT environments.

• Make sure that applications are responding properly without any wayward behavior.

• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.

• Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management.

• Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.

• Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.

Last edited: