+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No response from UK PCC authorities

Nikita Deokar

Aug 2, 2018
Applied for UK PCC with premium processing time option (i.e 2 working days) on 22nd July 2018 from India. The application was done online.
Have dropped several mails to customer.services@acro.pnn.police.uk but no response. Also called on the given number and still no response.

Has someone faced same problem? If yes, can we still go ahead with PR filling giving the reference ID of UK PCC application?

Or else is there any option to contact ACRO team?

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
I see that you are impatient.

Don't apply for PR without your certificate but if you are near the end of the 60 day period to submit your application you can apply and include a letter of explanation about your effort to obtain the certificate.

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Applied for UK PCC with premium processing time option (i.e 2 working days) on 22nd July 2018 from India. The application was done online.
Have dropped several mails to customer.services@acro.pnn.police.uk but no response. Also called on the given number and still no response.

Has someone faced same problem? If yes, can we still go ahead with PR filling giving the reference ID of UK PCC application?

Or else is there any option to contact ACRO team?
Any luck with your PCC? How long did it take?? I too am in the similar situation with no answers from the customer team