+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No proof of funds required

manalz

Nov 10, 2022
Hello all,

I have been applying for my family's visitor visa through the IRCC portal. In the documents section it was initially asking for the proof of funds such as bank statements.
However, once I uploaded their valid US visitor visas, the proof of funds section just disappeared.
So do they not need proof funds if applicants have a valid US visitor visa?

Thanks!

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hello all,

I have been applying for my family's visitor visa through the IRCC portal. In the documents section it was initially asking for the proof of funds such as bank statements.
However, once I uploaded their valid US visitor visas, the proof of funds section just disappeared.

Thanks!
include proof of funds (applicant statements) under optional documents section for the safer side

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Hello all,

Thanks!
With a valid US visa, you qualify for CAN+. which requires less documents and processes faster.
you don't have to provide proof of funds. but you can if you want.