+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO PAKISTAN OPTION - IN WES DEGREE EQUIVALENCY TOOL???

KEmran

Mar 3, 2021
When you start process then its showing pakistan but when you try free evaluation tools for degree evaluation then its not showing pakistan.
You are right. When you start the process, it shows Pakistan but when you try the free evaluation tool for degree evaluation it does not shows Pakistan afterward.

The WES used to be a very decent assessment organization many years ago, but right now, I have seen an increasing number of problems reported by students from Pakistan that WES only provided equivalency up to bachelors level whereas students have completed 18 years of education with four years bachelors and two years master from Pakistani Universities.

I strongly suggest to try using IQAS, it is the best alternate Canadian assessment organization, Completely recognized and accepted by all employers and the Canadian Government.

The WES provides service to the US and Canada and doesn't care or consider re-evaluation if the assessment was done incorrectly from the WES side; however, IQAS only provides service to Canada and more focus on the Canadian requirement.

KEmran

Mar 3, 2021
CES from Uni of Toronto
You are right. When you start the process, it shows Pakistan but when you try the free evaluation tool for degree evaluation it does not shows Pakistan afterward.

The WES used to be a very decent assessment organization many years ago, but right now, I have seen an increasing number of problems reported by students from Pakistan that WES only provided equivalency up to bachelors level whereas students have completed 18 years of education with four years bachelors and two years master from Pakistani Universities.

I strongly suggest to try using IQAS, it is the best alternate Canadian assessment organization, Completely recognized and accepted by all employers and the Canadian Government.

The WES provides service to the US and Canada and doesn't care or consider re-evaluation if the assessment was done incorrectly from the WES side; however, IQAS only provides service to Canada and more focus on the Canadian requirement.

Ammara3888

Aug 9, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canadain High Commission Islamabad
Hello, hope you all are fine.
I want to evaluate My Bachelor Degree in WES tool. but I cannot find the option of Pakistan in this tool. I have done BS honours in International Relations ( a 4 years degree program). Can anyone help me in this regard.

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
Hello, hope you all are fine.
I want to evaluate My Bachelor Degree in WES tool. but I cannot find the option of Pakistan in this tool. I have done BS honours in International Relations ( a 4 years degree program). Can anyone help me in this regard.
Are you using the Degree Equivalency Tool? It currently does not support Pakistan. However, you can create an account and check if WES accepts the degree from your specific university. Pakistan is listed there for credentials evaluation.