no oath invite 7 months after DM

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HighFive said:
Kurtz, we must have the same MP then, I am in Thornhill. :) Order full ATIP i.e. physical file scan, that may draw your processing officer's attention. Good luck to you too!
P.S.: The way CIC does operate is a "jungle disgrace". No respect for the things they do to people. When conservatives needed votes for election they made attempt to clear backlogs, now everything is back to disgrace shape again. Maybe till another federal elections day...
HighFIve, I'm in Willowdale. MP's assistant at least replied to my email every time. One of the MP's staff who tried to contact CIC on my behalf never replied me after she told me I need to wait till July 2017 before contacting them again. After more than 20 emails in almost two months, my only question they couldn't answer is that why the hell CIC changed to decision made if my application is still undergoing review?

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Today I got a mail from the CIC with the request for additional documents form CIT 0171 full RQ Sad Sad , I'm gathering the documents again ( since I sent all of them for the CIT 0520), but the only odd thing is that they're requesting the supporting documents covering 4 years from the date I submitted my application of the citizenship, the issue is :
1- I applied under the old rules (3 years) and the forth year I haven't immigrated to canada yet.
2- should I provide anything for that 4th year from the country I was living in before Moving to canada?
3- should I attach a letter of explanation to the CIC officer that my application was submitted under 3 years rules?

Any help or advice about the documents to provide for the RQ or answers to the questions above, will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I requested my second ATIP on April 19th and surprisingly, I received it yesterday. It took less than 2 weeks :eek:

Here's what's new compared to the last one:

Application:1
Field Name: Final
Action: updated
Old Value:
New Value: Granted
Office: Mississauga CIC
Updated Date: 2016/03/17
Updated by: SF8256

Since last ATIP showed my file was transferred to Mississauga Office for scheduling an oath on Dec 15 2015, does the new updates mean CIC are finally trying to schedule an oath for me? If yes, why I didn't receive anything yet? Any thoughts?

Good luck to you all.

khana26

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2017, Sent: 05-04-2017; 04-19-2017, Sent: 04-19-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-10-2016
Hello Kurtz,
In my ATIP report there is no section with the title "Application 1"!
I am in the process of applying for another ATIP. My March one did not give me much hope.
Wish everyone who are waiting all the best.