+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No eCOPR yet- Dependent Child Inland PR Application

R A J 1369

Apr 8, 2014
Hello All,

I am truly worried about my son's Dependent Child Inland PR Application.

I got the Portal Login details on 20th Sept 2021 and I confirmed the address and uploaded the photo on 23rd Sept 2021. And there's no news since then.

I was expecting the eCORP after that but it's been more than 3 months now, the status on PR Portal is still 'In review with IRCC'.

I called IRCC several times and last, the agent said that it is been longer than expected so he updated a note on the file and suggested I wait for another 4 weeks. This was 3 weeks back.

Could someone please advise me as to what can be done to expedite the application?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Sachin Mehra

Jan 30, 2023
Hi, did you finally received eCOPR for your son. I am also having the similar issue, I got my COPR (along with other family members), however my daughter who is dependent in my application is studying in Canada. We have raised the Webform (twice) through our agent, but have not received any response till date from IRCC

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
Hi, did you finally received eCOPR for your son. I am also having the similar issue, I got my COPR (along with other family members), however my daughter who is dependent in my application is studying in Canada. We have raised the Webform (twice) through our agent, but have not received any response till date from IRCC
I hope your daughter has already received her COPR and PR card by now. If so, how long it took for her to receive her COPR after you received yours?

We are a family of four and a same PR portal account for everyone. Me, my wife and a kid received their eCoPR from the same PR portal account on June 27th but there is no news about the 1 kid. Can anyone suggest what should be done?

Sachin Mehra

Jan 30, 2023
I hope your daughter has already received her COPR and PR card by now. If so, how long it took for her to receive her COPR after you received yours?

We are a family of four and a same PR portal account for everyone. Me, my wife and a kid received their eCoPR from the same PR portal account on June 27th but there is no news about the 1 kid. Can anyone suggest what should be done?
No have not received any response yet. It has been 3 months since the second Webform has been raised.

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023

An update, My wife, me and a kid received our PR cards today. It took just two week after receiving eCOPR. But there is still no update about the eCOPR of my other kid.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
An update, My wife, me and a kid received our PR cards today. It took just two week after receiving eCOPR. But there is still no update about the eCOPR of my other kid.
You should try to call IRCC. It looked like all of your family has landed for some time and 1 kid is missing from the process (not landed as a PR). BTW it doesn't look like a dependent child PR sponsorship if all of your family are expected to land at the same time. (or a dependent child inland PR application ... don't think this exist)

I think you are including him as a dependent in your PR application. (You as PA) It may help if you specify the correct type of application when you call IRCC.

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
You should try to call IRCC. It looked like all of your family has landed for some time and 1 kid is missing from the process (not landed as a PR). BTW it doesn't look like a dependent child PR sponsorship if all of your family are expected to land at the same time. (or a dependent child inland PR application ... don't think this exist)

I think you are including him as a dependent in your PR application. (You as PA) It may help if you specify the correct type of application when you call IRCC.
Thanks for you reply.
We (My wife, me and two kids) all landed at the same time with having work permits and study permits. Then applied for the PR while being in Canada. All the correspondence and emails and responses from IRCC included all four family members. Had 1 PR portal account for all four family members and uploaded photos, address etc there for everyone. Then received eCOPRs of 3 of us through the same PR portal account, but no update for the remaining one which is strange. Like why eCOPRs were issued to the 3 family members and not yet issued to the one.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for you reply.
We (My wife, me and two kids) all landed at the same time with having work permits and study permits. Then applied for the PR while being in Canada. All the correspondence and emails and responses from IRCC included all four family members. Had 1 PR portal account for all four family members and uploaded photos, address etc there for everyone. Then received eCOPRs of 3 of us through the same PR portal account, but no update for the remaining one which is strange. Like why eCOPRs were issued to the 3 family members and not yet issued to the one.
Not a family sponsorship case, ask in the relevant forum.

Dani94

Jan 22, 2024

In in the similar situation PR got ecopr but me as dependent don’t , what did you do and how long took for you to get your ecopr

MJ2024

Feb 2, 2024
In in the similar situation PR got ecopr but me as dependent don’t , what did you do and how long took for you to get your ecopr
Similar situation. Me as primary applicant got my eCOPR yesterday, my dependent doesn't.