+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No blue document icon after submitting documents in OINP portal

JithenB

Aug 25, 2023
Hello Experts,

I got NOI last month and submitted my OINP application(Human Capital – CEC stream) 4 days back. It was mentioned as below in the portal

when all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.

But I don't see any such blue document icon but status shows as Submitted and EOI score as 0. Did I submit my documents successfully? Kindly answer if anyone know about it.

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Human Capital Priorities applicants don't need EOI score. That's for the non express entry streams. Dont worry about it.

Regarding the blue document icon, it could be that it will appear once you enter the "Assessment" phase of the process. Once an agent is actually working on your file and once they manually confirm that the documents uploaded are all complete and correct.

I uploaded my application 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any blue documents either. But as far as i understand it, As long as you see that the mandatory documents were uploaded successfully in the "Require Documents" section (You should see the file names, the format, and the size of the documents), you should be fine.

JithenB

Aug 25, 2023
Human Capital Priorities applicants don't need EOI score. That's for the non express entry streams. Dont worry about it.

Regarding the blue document icon, it could be that it will appear once you enter the "Assessment" phase of the process. Once an agent is actually working on your file and once they manually confirm that the documents uploaded are all complete and correct.

I uploaded my application 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any blue documents either. But as far as i understand it, As long as you see that the mandatory documents were uploaded successfully in the "Require Documents" section (You should see the file names, the format, and the size of the documents), you should be fine.
Thank you so much for your kind reply.

JithenB

Aug 25, 2023

I also have one more question. I had two designations in one of my previous company experience but I uploaded only one EVL(Employee Verification Letter) for entire tenure and provided a Letter of Explanation to OINP that my roles and responsibilities are same for both designation. Will that suffice or do they ask for any clarifications?