+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next FSW draw

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I read somewhere (as always information seems a bit disconnected when it comes to immigration or hard to put together). If in the next round of FSW a person who is eligible for FSW and CEC is invited, is he/she forced to apply via FSW? In theory, you have 1 invitation and they prioritize CEC over FSW, right? Can something help me out on this? Thanks as always!
If it’s an all program draw (no program specified), they’ll be invited under CEC. It will be mentioned in ITA letter which program you were invited in.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1294&top=29

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
On your EE the information is that you are eligible for CEC and FSW? In this case, I think that whichever they call you are in! My guess, though!

Raj R Kapoor

Feb 26, 2021
Just had a draw for PNP so tomorrow will be CEC. I don't think there will be a draw for FSW this month
Seriously. Been hearing about CEC draw next. I am worried now. This will lead upto to very high score cut off for fsw when fsw draws begin.

YsVV

May 25, 2017
Seriously. Been hearing about CEC draw next. I am worried now. This will lead upto to very high score cut off for fsw when fsw draws begin.
The score cut off for very first FSW draw last was 478. Also, I highly suspect there will be any FSW draws this year as IRCC will be mainly focusing on inland applicants, such as CEC, study and work permit holders.
I am also waiting for FSW draws so I hope I am wrong.

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
Considering that last year, without vaccinating, they conducted FSW draws, now that the vaccination is happening, I'm very optimistic and think we can expect a draw this spring!

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
At the very least I hope that they will update the profiles to recognize applicants that are in Canada atm even if they don't qualify for CEC. A simple addition into the questionnaire should suffice. I can't imagine going back to my home country simply because I ran out of time when I worked so hard to gain a 500+ score.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I doubt there will be any draw tomorrow. If there will be any draw it will be next Wednesday or Thursday. We will see what will happen. Maybe finally there will be FSW draw.

b.sarah

Sep 1, 2021
Hi :)
I can see that I am not the only one anxiously waiting since this February for an FSW draw to take place. Do you think it is logical to anticipate an FSW draw in couple days (both PNP and CEC were drawn two weeks ago)? And if yes, will they keep the 470ish threshold?

Thanks and fingers crossed!

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi :)
I can see that I am not the only one anxiously waiting since this February for an FSW draw to take place. Do you think it is logical to anticipate an FSW draw in couple days (both PNP and CEC were drawn two weeks ago)? And if yes, will they keep the 470ish threshold?

Thanks and fingers crossed!
No one knows. We can just wait and hope

Reactions: b.sarah

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
Hi all,
I think today there will be a CEC draw. Until what time can one apply for the CEC to be considered in the today’s pool?
Thanks in advance.