+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New site to let us keep track of applications, needs new users!

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
Hi everyone, I am an October 2020 HCCP and a Jan 2021 applicant still waiting for permanent AOR :( I have only had temporary AOR and the public policy email so far. So frustrated with the wait!

I asked a friend of mine if they could come up with a system that would let us keep track of applications for the HCCP and HSWP pilot and they have just finished the first version at www.canadaimmigrationtracker.com

It is basically just like the spreadsheet for tracking but it is more useful because it lets you compare similar applications from the same country and also compare by the month they were submitted.

It relies on user data and it only has 10 applications uploaded so far, I am hoping it will be useful and people will add their applications. It doesn't collect or display any personal information so is totally safe to use.

It is only set to support HCCP and HSWP at the moment but if it is useful then it could be expanded to support more programs.

Hope it helps, please let me know if you find it useful.

Reactions: RaggedyBen

RaggedyBen

Jan 17, 2022
BUMP!

Everyone should be filling this in! If you want to see how your application is doing compared to others then do this aswell.

The more people who fill it in the better. Super quick and easy to fill in.

Reactions: tertelberger