+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New questions after medical

pramen

Jul 14, 2009
Hi all,
I asked this questions in another thread but no one reply so starting new thread.

After I got marriage I decided at that time to not accompanying my wife with the thought that it might increase process time.
And as same I submitted form and documents including my wife'e required documtns.

But now I am thinking to include her and wish to get stamp at same time for PR. I am done with my medical.

Is that possible?
Which documents I need to send CIC? (I already submitted her educational docs, pcc from india etc)
How much time (approx) it will add in process before they ask for passport? if everything is ok in medical.
And finally, I didn't received her medical?? If I am correct I should get it even if she is accompanying or not.
What I should do now?

I appriciate your time for answer.

Thanks
Pramen

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
HI Pramen,

Two questions to you -

1) were you married when you filed for your PR?

2) If yes, as i understand you need to give a written letter that you do have a family but you dont want to bring them along with you to canada , Did you do this ?

also now if you apply for your wife PR, it will be a seperate process, her PR will take its own processing.

pramen

Jul 14, 2009
hi reachmenow...thx for ur reply
- I got married after I applied for PR.
- After my marriage I send all required docs (marriage certificate, my wife's educational docs and pcc of India etc.) BUT I mentioned that she will not come along with me and I wish to apply for her later.
At that time my wife was studying in India and now she is with me in USA.
But now they send me medical of only for myself and not for my wife. I guess it suppose to be for both in anycase if she is accompaning with me or not. Is that correct?
What should I do now? what is better way?
Shall I update and send application fees along with IMM form for my wife? or I just ask for her medical and once I cleared apply for her in family class?

How much time (approx) it will add in process before they ask for passport if I wish to add my wife now in application? if everything is ok in medical.

Your thoughts are welcome and appriciated.

Thx
Pramen

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hi Pramen,

As far as i know you can certainly send her forms /fees to Visa office for her PR , u an explain CIC why u r changing ur stand on brining ur wife along with you now.
now i am not sure if this will prolong your process.

I would like you to hear what other senior members think.

Thanks,

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Hi,

You can add your wife now by requesting in a plain letter to CHC to include her for immigration now explaining that she was earlier studying in US. Deposit her processing fee (i.e 550 Cn$) along with IMM form for her. Request for a new medical date for both. Hopefully, you will get a positive reply very soon.

Best wishes
Man J.

pramen said:
hi reachmenow...thx for ur reply
- I got married after I applied for PR.
- After my marriage I send all required docs (marriage certificate, my wife's educational docs and pcc of India etc.) BUT I mentioned that she will not come along with me and I wish to apply for her later.
At that time my wife was studying in India and now she is with me in USA.
But now they send me medical of only for myself and not for my wife. I guess it suppose to be for both in anycase if she is accompaning with me or not. Is that correct?
What should I do now? what is better way?
Shall I update and send application fees along with IMM form for my wife? or I just ask for her medical and once I cleared apply for her in family class?

How much time (approx) it will add in process before they ask for passport if I wish to add my wife now in application? if everything is ok in medical.

Your thoughts are welcome and appriciated.

Thx
Pramen

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
GOOD LUCK. Please update once you receive CHC reply.

Manj

pramen said:
Thanks to both of you. I have contacted them and once I will update here once get reply.