+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Public Policy to exempt inland applicants for Medical exam

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I had done my Immigration medical exam in 2018 and my family in 2019 (before coming to Canada) and its been 2 years we are here without moving out of Canada and never had any major health issues. Will we be eligible to get medical exemption? I got my ITA on 8th July 2021 and new Medical Examination is not done yet. Any inputs will be highly appreciated!! Thanks!!

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I believe I will go with my old medical results as it has UIM number and if in case they need me to go through medicals will do the same. Thanks for answering.

Reactions: alladalenucleus

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
In my case, I applied a few days before this policy was announced. So, I checked with IRCC customer support and they asked me to submit my old medical results/ information sheet. I have not yet seen medical exam passed notification though.

Reactions: JackJaiswal

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
In my case, I applied a few days before this policy was announced. So, I checked with IRCC customer support and they asked me to submit my old medical results/ information sheet. I have not yet seen medical exam passed notification though.
Thank you for answering. Waiting for PCC to be completed.

Rajbir_kaur

Oct 12, 2019
hello, did your medical passed?,,,i also upload the old one