+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New passprto after ITA

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi all.

I`m afraid I`ll receive an ITA before receiving my new passport (the old one expired).
Should I be worried or it is something common? What should I do if this happens? Can I update the information in the system or should I explain the situation in the LoE?

sorry if this is a repeated thread

Thanks

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
_Leandro_ said:
Hi all.

I`m afraid I`ll receive an ITA before receiving my new passport (the old one expired).
Should I be worried or it is something common? What should I do if this happens? Can I update the information in the system or should I explain the situation in the LoE?

sorry if this is a repeated thread

Thanks
Yes you can update in the system (application). You can add new passport in your personal information. Draft Letter of Explanation.

tempshakir

Jan 9, 2017
Hi,

I have got all the PCC from the countries I have lived for more than 6 months with my old passport. Now I have renewed my passport. Should I get the PCC's with the new passport from all the countries again ? As of now, All the PCC's are less than 2 months old.

Thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
tempshakir said:
Hi,

I have got all the PCC from the countries I have lived for more than 6 months with my old passport. Now I have renewed my passport. Should I get the PCC's with the new passport from all the countries again ? As of now, All the PCC's are less than 2 months old.

Thanks
No need. Just upload your old passport and all the stamps and markings on it with the new passport.