+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Investor Visa

tam1974

Jun 6, 2012
Dear all,

-I am thinking of applying to New Brunswick PNP investor visa, I would like someone to tell me what kind of papers will be required to proof net worth if the bulk of it is in property and real state.
-I would like to know if New Brunswick is a good choice to settle down and raise a family
-I know that all Canadians are friendly and supportive but is NB also a friendly place for an immigrant from Egypt, where we can smoothly become part of the community
-Also I would like to know if NB is a good place to choose if you want to start a small IT business
Thank you in advance for your advise.

Luisa Montoya

Jun 12, 2012
Hello,

My name is Luisa Montoya and I work with the province of New Brunswick, I encourage you to visit our portal, since you cannot post links in this forum you can just use google and search for New Brunswick and Immigration, our portal will be one of the top results.

You can also send us an e-mail with any questions that you may have at immigration@gnb.ca we will be happy to provide you with all necessary information.

In our portal you will find detailed instructions in regards to all documents required to complete the immigration process.

Sincerely,

Luisa Montoya

tam1974

Jun 6, 2012
Thank you very much for the information I will contact the official site directly by e-mail as per your advise