+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Entrepreneur

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
Hi,

I have been told by an immigration consultant that New Brunswick Entrepreneur program is a "Direct PR Route" without temp Work permit to PR Route.

Can someone validate the information also I was told that if someone deposits CAD 100,000 as trust deposit prior to landing a PR is granted and then the candidate does not persuade a business can still retain the PR / move to a different province and avail all PR benefits but the deposit is not refundable.

Unable to find such program details online.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I have been told by an immigration consultant that New Brunswick Entrepreneur program is a "Direct PR Route" without temp Work permit to PR Route.

Can someone validate the information also I was told that if someone deposits CAD 100,000 as trust deposit prior to landing a PR is granted and then the candidate does not persuade a business can still retain the PR / move to a different province and avail all PR benefits but the deposit is not refundable.

Unable to find such program details online.
Did you try googling? The program information is very easy to find. See the program guide for full details.

https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/becoming_an_immigrant-entrpreneur/content/program-summary.html

Reactions: Surjeetsingh Kohli

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks, the document does answer the question that it is a direct PR Route, but does not discuss potential non-compliance outcome (PR stays intact or revoked). It just says that non-compliance will be reported to IRCC.

Also, how can someone start a new business in NB for justifying the application requirements.

Any thoughts?