+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Network/System Engineer (IT) jobs

base7

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am planning to settle in Ontario by couple of months.
I am a Network/systems engineer with some certifications: dual CCIE(Cisco), RHCE(Redhat), VCP(Vmware)
I have 9+ years of experience.
What are my chances to get job? And what can be the expected salary range?

pavan1985

Nov 24, 2016
Hi base7,

I am based out of India, about to apply my PR , what are the chances of Network Engineer look like now? i have 9 years of networking experience.

Nov 28, 2016
Hi Base 7,

I am a Computer Networks Engineer with CCNA and RHCE certifications. I have applied for Canada Immigration and want to check about the jobs available in my profile. I have 5.5 years of work experience.

satmartin

Jan 3, 2017
Hi...

Engineering graduate having 6+ years of experience in windows and vmware administration.Planning to move canada..How do i start? pls help :)

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Hi Everyone,

If you have been approved for Canadian permanent residency and is planning to land in Canada soon, the Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) program at ACCES Employment can provide you with virtual employment services and help you build Canadian employer connection even before your arrival in Canada

This program is free of charge and is funded by the Government of Canada.

If you have post-secondary education and at least one year of work experience in the Financial Services, Human Resources, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, or Supply Chain sector, then you can benefit from the Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) program.

If you are interested, please message me or reply to this post and we can connect.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi Everyone,

If you have been approved for Canadian permanent residency and is planning to land in Canada soon, the Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) program at ACCES Employment can provide you with virtual employment services and help you build Canadian employer connection even before your arrival in Canada

This program is free of charge and is funded by the Government of Canada.

If you have post-secondary education and at least one year of work experience in the Financial Services, Human Resources, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, or Supply Chain sector, then you can benefit from the Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) program.

If you are interested, please message me or reply to this post and we can connect.
I am interested.
I am M.C.A. with 10+ yrs of total work experience in IT.