+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Netherlands PCC for PR processing

prasad06k

Sep 13, 2021
I have stayed in Netherlands for 10 months. Please clarify following:

1. Do we need wait for IRCC letter to initiate Certificate of good conduct (PCC) from Netherlands

2. Can Netherlands PCC be initiated without IRCC letter

3. How long it takes to receive Netherlands PCC

4. During my stay of 10 months in Netherlands, I have travelled on vacation to India for 1 month in between. So considering vacation, I have not stayed for continuous 6 months in Netherlands. It is like i stayed 4.5 months in Netherlands then travelled 1 month on vacation and then again 4.5 months stay in Netherlands after return from vacation. Do I require to apply for PCC ?. Is there a way to mention this point during Par processing.

Staysafe

Feb 25, 2021
1) That is what the guidelines says
2) Yes. I read somewhere that you can and was about regretting why I didn’t start mine earlier but the Certificate of Good Conduct arrived very quick.
3) About 7 - 10days though officially when you apply they will say about 2 - 4weeks.
After applying, I called Justis.NL and the kind lady advised me to change my address to an NL address and have my friend scan the PCC to me. No experience how long it could have taken if it was posted to a Canadian address.
4) I do not know, but if your address history shows the 10months in NL, then consider getting it since it doesn’t take time (if you have an address in NL)