+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED URGENT HELP FOR TOURIST VISA

mkt!

Sep 16, 2014
HI
I am basically an pakistani national. but working in a oil company in saudi arabia as a field engineer. am 28 yr old single. i want to visit canada. but i heard they dont give visit visa to single pakistani. so i want to know is there any possibility to get a visit visa for canada in my vacation.
we are also like human being. like my coleagues are visiting several countries in their vacation. why cant we visit to these countries.
i know we asians are doing wrong things we go there and try for living there illegally.
but i am not gonna do that. cuz i am having good job here in saudi which i cant get in canada. i am just going for visit in my vacations. my mother's family used to live there. but they cant sponsor me because of some critical sutuation.
i hope admin understand me what i wana ask and what i need.
i need to ask you more about that but its quite personal.
kindly give me suggestion to get my dream.
i know its quite difficult but nothing is immpossible.
thanks
hope for your reply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would recommend that you post your question to the Visitors section of the forum.

However the short answer is that in order to increase your chances of being approved, you need to show that you have very strong ties to your country of residence and that you will return there after your vacation. This evidence can include: proof of employment, letter from your employer confirming the time you have off and when you will be returning, proof of property ownership or rental, proof of other assets owned.