+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help | after AOR document request query

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

I got a mail from CIC asking me for some documents. this is what I got in the mail.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
62824763 - SHIBASHIS DUTTA:
 IELTS: Original IELTS language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable)

I am not able to understand what is this first Document its referring to ?

Can anyone got similar mail and can help me?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
shibdutta said:
Hello everyone,

I got a mail from CIC asking me for some documents. this is what I got in the mail.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 IELTS: Original IELTS language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable)

Definitely something is missing there. If you log into your MyCIC can you read the name of the documents they are requesting you to upload? That should give you an idea of what they are asking you. If not, then send a CSE attaching the letter and ask for further clarification on that document request. If the deadline to submit comes around and CIC hasn't respond to your CSE then I'd suggest you to submit your EILTS results along with a LOE explaining this in detail.

Good luck!

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
Answered it at AOR in september..! :)

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
shibdutta said:
Mostly likely the First part is ur UCID.
they are asking for the person named SHIBASHIS DUTTA who has ID of 62824763 to submit IELTS.

This is a standard lettering format CIC uses. Which specifies which of the appliance in the file needs to submit a document ( normally there will be primary applicant, spouse and children)

Like in my case, I have my self and my wife. They asked for me to submit a RCMP.

CIC specified my name and UCID , making it clear they need only me to submit this document and not my wife.
Even in document upload page the document was requested under my name.

Hope this helps

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Also just as a general advice I would avoid using your real identity and confidential number like your UCID in public forums.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Mostly likely the First part is ur UCID.
they are asking for the person named SHIBASHIS DUTTA who has ID of 62824763 to submit IELTS.

This is a standard lettering format CIC uses. Which specifies which of the appliance in the file needs to submit a document ( normally there will be primary applicant, spouse and children)

Like in my case, I have my self and my wife. They asked for me to submit a RCMP.

CIC specified my name and UCID , making it clear they need only me to submit this document and not my wife.
Even in document upload page the document was requested under my name.

Hope this helps
You are right! I went back and checked my request letters and that's the format... I got confused because it said "documents" in plural but mine did too and it only asked for 1 document.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They want you to send - BY MAIL - the actual IELTS certificate IELTS sent you a couple of weeks after you took the test. I believe they may be doubting the veracity of your test results - or when they tried to confirm them with IELTS online they got different results than you gave them. This is a potentially serious issue, so I would send that certificate as fast as you can - by mail, DO NOT upload, as they want the original in their hands.

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
dobes said:
They want you to send - BY MAIL - the actual IELTS certificate IELTS sent you a couple of weeks after you took the test. I believe they may be doubting the veracity of your test results - or when they tried to confirm them with IELTS online they got different results than you gave them. This is a potentially serious issue, so I would send that certificate as fast as you can - by mail, DO NOT upload, as they want the original in their hands.
I understand what you are trying to say, but if they wanted this document by MAIL and not to upload then why would they open a new slot to upload that particular document (It's also mentioned in the letter) and wouldn't be easier to provide a mailing address if that was the case.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
dobes said:
Other members have reported getting the exact same request from CIC and they just uploaded the scanned copy of the original report to their CIC. I am not 100% sure of their success but EE is an entirely online process and it has not been reported (to my knowledge) from any member a request to submit a physical document other than passports?

Worth checking around in the forum!

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
shibdutta said:
Hello everyone,

When they say original just scan the document and upload it in MyCIC. You might have provided just the number earlier but not have uploaded it when you submitted. They will specifically mention to post if any. I was also asked to upload but not ielts rather ECA with my transcripts.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanksw007 said:
I understand what you are trying to say, but if they wanted this document by MAIL and not to upload then why would they open a new slot to upload that particular document (It's also mentioned in the letter) and wouldn't be easier to provide a mailing address if that was the case.
My bad - they want you to upload. But they won't get the original they are demanding that way - by definition they will have a photocopy. What a strange letter, then!

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Thanks Everyone for the quick response.

I could see, there is a new upload button and that is asking for IELTS result sheet.

and King is right, when I looked more closely, it seemed part of UCI number. i got confused, with two bullets and documents.

now I uploaded my, EILTS score sheet scanned. lets see, what they asks now. i guess its just the beginning.

Thanks again everyone.