+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need urgent guidance

Ankit025

Oct 12, 2014
Hello,

My name is Ankit. I am from Gujarat, India. I got my visa on August'14 for study Advance diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology, All were set I had my flights tickets in my hand and before 10 days of my flight, I got news that my grandma has cancer, She raised me and stand with me from childhood. It was hard to leave her in those moments. I cancelled the air- ticket and withdraw my application from the college. Still I have visa. Now after two horrible months, she is recovering and soon she will alright. Now, I realized that I made mistake by withdrawal my admission from the college. I was very sad on those horrible days. but, now want to go ahead in my life. I am graduate of Electronics Engineering. But, hardly I did any wonders in it. I felt in love with animation and designing( Graphics Design) during my college days. So, I decided to learn graphics design in canada but, my agent forced me to chose electronics because of "VISA rules". Now, once again I have to chance to live my dream and follow my passion. As I said I have VISA on my passport. What should I do?
1) Do I have to apply again for student visa in 2015 with graphics design course?
2) Do I can go to canada to study graphics design with same visa (August'14 approved) in Sept'14?

Please guide me. please.... :(

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
First of all discuss it with immigration consultants and try discussing your case with them you cant use the same visa cause it will expire soon before your new course ends sorry for your loss man