Need to return after exclution order

Selat

Dec 22, 2023
Translation types
Text translation
Swedish
English
Source text
hej alla! jag var i kanada i år. man kan säga att jag hade gått vilse dit och kontaktade migrationverket. i början trodde dom att jag kom dit för att söka asyl men istället åkte jag dit för säkerhetskull resten är historia. Sen dom trodde att jag skulle söka asyl men jag vägrade och vill bara åka tillbaks hem. jag fick också chans om jag ville söka PRRa men vägrade igen eftersom var jag säker om jag vill åka till kanada någon gång jag kan enkelt eftersom jag är svenskmedborgare. sista jag fick departure order det betyder jag måste lämna inom 30 dagar men men det gick inte eftersom det dröjer tid att fixa passet från ambassaden. sen ändrade som ärandet som exclution order vilket beytder att jag får inte tillbaka till kanada i ett år och sist jag lyckades samt jag kontaktade dom tills sista minuter jag lämnar landet och dom sa till mig om jag vill tillbaka kan jag tillbaka men efter det har gått ett år. en sak till det är dom som betalade för flyg biljett också. det har gått ett år redan och jag vill resa dit för min flickväns födelsedagen. min fråga är vad behöver man för att resa dit om man själv withdraw sitt ärande och man har alla papperna som är certifikat som behövs för att lämna landet lagligt sen vill man tillbaka lagligt. måste jag betala tillbaka till dom utgifterna för biljetten? hur kan jag göra. tack för alla hjälp

1,353 / 5,000
Translation results
Translation result
Hey all! I was in Canada this year. you could say I got lost there and contacted the Migration Agency. at first they thought I came there to seek asylum, but instead I went there for safety, the rest is history. Then they thought I would apply for asylum, but I refused and just want to go back home. I also got a chance if I wanted to apply for PRRa but refused again because I was sure if I want to go to Canada sometime I can easily because I am a Swedish citizen. last I got a departure order it means I have to leave within 30 days but but it didn't work because it takes time to fix the passport from the embassy. then changed the case to exclusion order which means that I can't return to Canada for a year and last time I succeeded and I contacted them until the last minute I leave the country and they told me if I want to go back I can go back but after that it's gone one year. one more thing, they are the ones who paid for the plane ticket too. it's been a year already and i want to travel there for my girlfriend's birthday. my question is what do you need to travel there if you withdraw your case yourself and you have all the papers that are certificates that are needed to leave the country legally then you want to return legally. do I have to pay them back the expenses for the ticket? how can i do thanks for all the help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Translation types
Text translation
Swedish
English
Source text
hej alla! jag var i kanada i år. man kan säga att jag hade gått vilse dit och kontaktade migrationverket. i början trodde dom att jag kom dit för att söka asyl men istället åkte jag dit för säkerhetskull resten är historia. Sen dom trodde att jag skulle söka asyl men jag vägrade och vill bara åka tillbaks hem. jag fick också chans om jag ville söka PRRa men vägrade igen eftersom var jag säker om jag vill åka till kanada någon gång jag kan enkelt eftersom jag är svenskmedborgare. sista jag fick departure order det betyder jag måste lämna inom 30 dagar men men det gick inte eftersom det dröjer tid att fixa passet från ambassaden. sen ändrade som ärandet som exclution order vilket beytder att jag får inte tillbaka till kanada i ett år och sist jag lyckades samt jag kontaktade dom tills sista minuter jag lämnar landet och dom sa till mig om jag vill tillbaka kan jag tillbaka men efter det har gått ett år. en sak till det är dom som betalade för flyg biljett också. det har gått ett år redan och jag vill resa dit för min flickväns födelsedagen. min fråga är vad behöver man för att resa dit om man själv withdraw sitt ärande och man har alla papperna som är certifikat som behövs för att lämna landet lagligt sen vill man tillbaka lagligt. måste jag betala tillbaka till dom utgifterna för biljetten? hur kan jag göra. tack för alla hjälp

1,353 / 5,000
Translation results
Translation result
Hey all! I was in Canada this year. you could say I got lost there and contacted the Migration Agency. at first they thought I came there to seek asylum, but instead I went there for safety, the rest is history. Then they thought I would apply for asylum, but I refused and just want to go back home. I also got a chance if I wanted to apply for PRRa but refused again because I was sure if I want to go to Canada sometime I can easily because I am a Swedish citizen. last I got a departure order it means I have to leave within 30 days but but it didn't work because it takes time to fix the passport from the embassy. then changed the case to exclusion order which means that I can't return to Canada for a year and last time I succeeded and I contacted them until the last minute I leave the country and they told me if I want to go back I can go back but after that it's gone one year. one more thing, they are the ones who paid for the plane ticket too. it's been a year already and i want to travel there for my girlfriend's birthday. my question is what do you need to travel there if you withdraw your case yourself and you have all the papers that are certificates that are needed to leave the country legally then you want to return legally. do I have to pay them back the expenses for the ticket? how can i do thanks for all the help
Since you received a departure order but didn't leave within the 30 days, the departure order turned into a deportation order. To return to Canada, you will need to apply for an ARC and you will also have to repay the cost of the flight to deport you from Canada. You can read about the ARC process here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada/apply.html

Reactions: Simba112

Selat

Dec 22, 2023
Since you received a departure order but didn't leave within the 30 days, the departure order turned into a deportation order. To return to Canada, you will need to apply for an ARC and you will also have to repay the cost of the flight to deport you from Canada. You can read about the ARC process here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada/apply.html
Yes but i have departure certificates and one year has passed. they said to me all I need is to repay the cost so I know I don’t need apply to ARC so far I know is this…