+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestions on Visitor Visa- urgent

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
Hi, I am from India and want to visit canada in feb for holidays for about 1.5 months. If I don't have sponsorship from anyone and I am 27 F unmarried, what are the chances of getting visitor visa. I have employment documents, leave approved document from my company, sufficient funds but have no travel history.

Do I need sponsorship from my friend? '
what are my chances of getting visitor visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

It's not possible to guess the chances of you getting a TRV.

As you do not have any travel history, the visa officer would question why you want to visit Canada for holidays.... and not some other country. Also, 1.5 months is a very long holiday and indicates weak employment ties.

You can certainly apply without an invitation letter from someone

As you're young, no previous travel history, no friend/relative/Canadian host.... you must demonstrate stronger ties/reasons to return to and not just employment

Cheers

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you have no travel history, a 1.5 month trip is unlikely to be approved and demonstrates that your ties to your home country aren't very strong. I would ask for a 2-3 week trip instead.

Provide as much evidence as you can of proof of ties to your home country.

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Hello Friends,

I have doubt , having different in allies name of my mother passport .
Name on passport is Neetabahen .
while all other documents has Neetaben .
Should I change name in passport from Bahen to Ben , befor applying TRV .

Please help . I am expecting my first child and want my mother with us.

thanks in advance.

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi,

It's not possible to guess the chances of you getting a TRV.

As you do not have any travel history, the visa officer would question why you want to visit Canada for holidays.... and not some other country. Also, 1.5 months is a very long holiday and indicates weak employment ties.

You can certainly apply without an invitation letter from someone

As you're young, no previous travel history, no friend/relative/Canadian host.... you must demonstrate stronger ties/reasons to return to and not just employment

Cheers
Thank you for the response! I have my friend in canada she is married and have PR. If she sponsor me for 3 weeks of holiday. Would that work? Also, how can I show strong country ties with my home country when I am unmarried.

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
scylla said:
If you have no travel history, a 1.5 month trip is unlikely to be approved and demonstrates that your ties to your home country aren't very strong. I would ask for a 2-3 week trip instead.

Provide as much evidence as you can of proof of ties to your home country.
Thank you for the response. Could you please help as how can I show strong country ties with my home country when I am unmarried.

mnl.ph.

Dec 19, 2016
Hi I'm planning on visiting Canada for my Easter break on April for two weeks. I also don't have any travel history. I'm Filipino and I work in an international school here in the PH. My bf is Filipino residing in Canada and part of the military. Will it be possible for me to get a TVR if he will write an invitation letter for me? Thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
FinallTime said:
Thank you for the response. Could you please help as how can I show strong country ties with my home country when I am unmarried.
- Show proof of property ownership or rental
- Show proof of employment (e.g. salary including pay stubs)
- Provide a letter from your employer confirming the length of your vacation and return date
- Provide a bank statement and proof of any other assets held
- Include an itinerary to show what you plan to do / see while in Canada
- Provide evidence of hotel bookings (make sure what you book can be canceled if your visa isn't approved)
- Provide your planned flight itinerary (don't book and pay for the flight until the visa is approved)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mnl.ph. said:
Hi I'm planning on visiting Canada for my Easter break on April for two weeks. I also don't have any travel history. I'm Filipino and I work in an international school here in the PH. My bf is Filipino residing in Canada and part of the military. Will it be possible for me to get a TVR if he will write an invitation letter for me? Thank you!
The invitation letter may do more harm than good. It may make CIC concerned you have plans to come to Canada, get married and remain here long term. Have you travelled to other countries requiring visas in the past?

mnl.ph.

Dec 19, 2016
scylla said:
The invitation letter may do more harm than good. It may make CIC concerned you have plans to come to Canada, get married and remain here long term. Have you travelled to other countries requiring visas in the past?
Unfortunately, I haven't. Will an airline certificate help?

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
sibhav said:
Hello Friends,

I have doubt , having different in allies name of my mother passport .
Name on passport is Neetabahen .
while all other documents has Neetaben .
Should I change name in passport from Bahen to Ben , befor applying TRV .

Please help . I am expecting my first child and want my mother with us.

thanks in advance.
in this case i would suggest you to get affidavit from notory saying both neetabahen and neetaben are the same person and submit to the vfs along with ur documents. this is wat i did for my mother when her few documents says geetha and the other says gita