+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestion after refusal

Israr.atal

Jun 20, 2019
Dear aĺl, hope all is well.
I have applied to TRV for a traininv of 18 days in one of the well known university of Canada but my application got rejected.
I have submitted the following docs to support the application.
1) Admmission letter, Scholarship lettet, Invitation letter, signed agreement, Insurance support letter.
2) Emplyment contract, financial support letter from Employer to cover all the cost, 2 months payalip having enough salary of 1000 $ per month, Personal Bank statement of nearly 17000 CAD,
3) My Father has passed away and m looking after of my Mom, wife( we r newlywed), Young sibling (student) that shows my strong ties and will return once completed my training.

But got rejected yesterday on the following points.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment
prospects in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.

I would like to reapply and ur commmets will be highly appreciated.
Thnks