+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED SPONSORSHIP FOR WORK PERMIT

davidccatx

Sep 15, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm looking for sponsorship for work permit I'm skilled worker I do have EOI from Quebec and SK I do have mechanic automotive and body repair Diploma I went to TORONTO for Vacay knew a few people a month later I went back but immigration officer stop me and tell me how can afford coming to CANADA twice in 2 months took my phone saw the text of a guy who offer me a JOB as a painter in Mississauga *this was in QUEBEC AIRPORT* the officer told me I won't let you stay took my passport and told me you have a hearing here with us the next day go to the city Quebec stay somewhere go and eat but meet me here the next day I went to the city had lunch and dinner stay on a cheap place then I went back to the airport for my hearing HE TOLD ME you are a skilled painter but the next time you comeback I need you to have a WP They send me back to MX/ my visa stamp don't have a date of exp but I think is 6 month to a year

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone, I'm looking for sponsorship for work permit I'm skilled worker I do have EOI from Quebec and SK I do have mechanic automotive and body repair Diploma I went to TORONTO for Vacay knew a few people a month later I went back but immigration officer stop me and tell me how can afford coming to CANADA twice in 2 months took my phone saw the text of a guy who offer me a JOB as a painter in Mississauga *this was in QUEBEC AIRPORT* the officer told me I won't let you stay took my passport and told me you have a hearing here with us the next day go to the city Quebec stay somewhere go and eat but meet me here the next day I went to the city had lunch and dinner stay on a cheap place then I went back to the airport for my hearing HE TOLD ME you are a skilled painter but the next time you comeback I need you to have a WP They send me back to MX/ my visa stamp don't have a date of exp but I think is 6 month to a year
There are no jobs or employers on this forum.

You'll need to apply for jobs through sites like Indeed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Posting under Refugees…so wrong section. FYI - A Quebec Airport is a Canadian airport.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You will have difficult time if you attempt to apply again your visa in future if they denied you entry and sent you back home. i am not sure if your visa is still valid but look for economic programs. They might have left a note on your profile that you were coming to do illegal work

davidccatx

Sep 15, 2022
yes, the officer was a great person btw, but he told me apply for the provincial nominees' programs and I will put a note here saying you come back to your hearing the next day and you told us the true about you entering Canada the note was gonna be a positive one

ashokleyland

Nov 17, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
IELTS Request
25-02-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2018
Med's Done....
02-02-2018 (ABU DHABI)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2018 (VFS GLOBAL MAKATI OFFICE)
LANDED..........
09-12-2018 (TORONTO)
Hoping for a positive outcome on your hearing..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hoping for a positive outcome on your hearing..
They already had the hearing and got deported from Canada. They were lucky enough to avoid immigration detention and was allowed into Canada for the day after they discovered their intent to work not visit. They were sent home the next day.