+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need SOP for Masters of Global Management from Royal Roads University

thannu555

Nov 13, 2019
I did my Bachelors in EEE and has work experience related to HR Support, So I'm planning for MBA in Royal Roads University. Does anyone has the SOP for Masters of Global Management from Royal Roads University in BC? I really need it urgently.

Regards
Thanveer Mohammad

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did my Bachelors in EEE and has work experience related to HR Support, So I'm planning for MBA in Royal Roads University. Does anyone has the SOP for Masters of Global Management from Royal Roads University in BC? I really need it urgently.

Regards
Thanveer Mohammad
Would discourage going to this university if your plans are to remain in Canada. The MBA program is not really known by Canadian employers and it will not lead to the same career opportunities as other MBA programs. Would also avoid Canada West and a few others. They are often recommended by consultants because I assume they are receiving payment from the school.

Bhavya PK

Jan 9, 2020

Regards
Thanveer Mohammad
Hi, did you got your offer letter from the University?