+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some help from seniors..Letter of experience

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an invitation under CEC. and in my check list is indicated to send employment records ,now i know i have to ask this letter from my previous employer but i don't know if i have to send also the RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT(ROE) from Service Canada or it enough just this experience letter ? This was my question nr 1.
Question 2:I can not get one letter of experience from an employer for what i use to work in 2011,the company is no longer in business ,so what i supposed to do? Anyway i did't get any points for this job because was in NOC C
Question 3: They did't ask for proof of language.....if i understand well everybody must provide his english test.so..?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Lady M said:
I got an invitation under CEC. and in my check list is indicated to send employment records ,now i know i have to ask this letter from my previous employer but i don't know if i have to send also the RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT(ROE) from Service Canada or it enough just this experience letter ? This was my question nr 1.

ROE is not mandatory, but it is good to have some official document to support the Letter. That can include the ROE, T4, NOA, and/or paystubs.

Question 2:I can not get one letter of experience from an employer for what i use to work in 2011,the company is no longer in business ,so what i supposed to do? Anyway i did't get any points for this job because was in NOC C

If it is not skilled work, then there is no need.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on question 3, you do not need to upload a copy of your english tests, only the report number.

they may ask for it later though.