+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some help friends

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
hello how are you?

i was checking cic website and found this entrepreneur start up visa process.i have understood the whole procedure.but i could not understand the last line what does it mean.can anyone pls tell me clearly.here is the paragraph

Any foreign company that is interested in moving or expanding into Canada may apply to Angel One Network, Golden Triangle Angelnet or First Angel Network for funding. If they are successful in attracting a minimum of $75,000, they may obtain a Certificate of Compliance from the investors and apply for Startup Visas for up to 5 of their full time employees who will be moving to Canada. The Startup Visa is not applicable to individual immigration applications.

what does this line means * The Startup Visa is not applicable to individual immigration applications.*

i just could not get it.
thnx in advance.

singhabhishek251

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means that if you want to migrate alone under this, then you are not allowed to do so, you need to have your full-time employees with you. Without the permanent employees, you cannot migrate.

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
thnx for your reply sir.

will it work if we are a team of thrre guys working on an idea and need funding from investors to start our bussiness?

bye take care.