+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need reviews urgently regarding fast track program!!!

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
i have taken admission in computer system technician-networking fast track(3424) in centennial college which is 1 year program...
paid the whole 1 year fee along with gic...i have done btech in cse(70%),ielts=7 bands...
will there be any probs in getting visa???
coz i have heard bad reviews about fast track programs but most of them are of 2 years and mine is off 1 year....

Canadian fan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
sumi0007 said:
i have taken admission in computer system technician-networking fast track(3424) in centennial college which is 1 year program...
paid the whole 1 year fee along with gic...i have done btech in cse(70%),ielts=7 bands...
will there be any probs in getting visa???
coz i have heard bad reviews about fast track programs but most of them are of 2 years and mine is off 1 year....
I dnt see any problem. You have got a good profile plus u have paid entire fees, it makes ur profile strong.
All the best

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
Canadian fan said:
I dnt see any problem. You have got a good profile plus u have paid entire fees, it makes ur profile strong.
All the best
thnxx a lot for the reply bro...i'm a bit relieved now:)

doppleganger

Feb 1, 2014
@sumi0007

Hi there, I was checking Centennial's website for the fee on your course - Computer Networking fast track program, and I must have missed it.

Would you mind to PM me the cost, fee and total of it all, or post it here.

I am also looking for a good school for 1 year Computer NEtworking course. :)
Thanks!

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
doppleganger said:
@ sumi0007

Hi there, I was checking Centennial's website for the fee on your course - Computer Networking fast track program, and I must have missed it.

Would you mind to PM me the cost, fee and total of it all, or post it here.

I am also looking for a good school for 1 year Computer NEtworking course. :)
Thanks!
sure bro..the total fee for one year is 13977 $ and u have to pay minimum of 7500$....

doppleganger

Feb 1, 2014
sumi0007 said:
sure bro..the total fee for one year is 13977 $ and u have to pay minimum of 7500$....
Thanks for the kind reply, bro!

I am also doing some research on which province and schools that would eventually lead to PR. In your case of 1 year study, is it good enough towards the PR route? Given a year of Post-Graduation Work Permit to finally accomplish all that needs to complete in that span of time. Sorry, I assumed you're aiming for PR too?

;D

sumi0007

Mar 18, 2014
doppleganger said:
Thanks for the kind reply, bro!

I am also doing some research on which province and schools that would eventually lead to PR. In your case of 1 year study, is it good enough towards the PR route? Given a year of Post-Graduation Work Permit to finally accomplish all that needs to complete in that span of time. Sorry, I assumed you're aiming for PR too?

;D
hehe!!! yeah but first thing comes to reach canada first even if i get 1 year study visa i can also extend it easily there wont be any probs in that...so firstly reach canada then explore it and then ultimately lead your ways towards PR bro....