+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need ....PMM ...advice plz

dalila

Mar 27, 2007
hi my name is dalila im canadian citizen living in canada and i have question about sponsoring my husbend to come to canada .

my husbend is morrocan lives in the US , he went there on a tourist visa that was valid for 6 months then he applied for green card "AOS" through employment , the AOS was pending for one year and half but recently his AOS was denied and he has no status in the US at the moment.
my question is :
is it possible to sponser him to come to canada and finalize his aplications at buffalo NY even he has no status in the US at the moment or he has to go back to his home country and finalize his aplication within the visa office at morroco ?
thanks for your time every one.

florida man

Aug 23, 2012
hi am also in canada it happeng to my wife in usa you have to let your husbabnd go morroco and and email this man lawyer@presidency.com

she find my wife visa to come here he is friend of the canada counselour in morroco
and you ned to just send your invitation all ducumens fax it to the man he will,
fax everything to the counsellour and they will cal your husband to be in canada embassy there for the visa,

florida man

Aug 23, 2012
hi am also in canada it happeng to my wife in usa you have to let your husbabnd go morroco and and email this man lawyer@presidency.com

she find my wife visa to come here he is friend of the canada counselour in morroco
and you ned to just send your invitation all ducumens fax it to the man he will,
fax everything to the counsellour and they will cal your husband to be in canada embassy there for the visa,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
dalila said:
hi my name is dalila im canadian citizen living in canada and i have question about sponsoring my husbend to come to canada .

my husbend is morrocan lives in the US , he went there on a tourist visa that was valid for 6 months then he applied for green card "AOS" through employment , the AOS was pending for one year and half but recently his AOS was denied and he has no status in the US at the moment.
my question is :
is it possible to sponser him to come to canada and finalize his aplications at buffalo NY even he has no status in the US at the moment or he has to go back to his home country and finalize his aplication within the visa office at morroco ?
thanks for your time every one.
Because he was originally admitted to the US for only six months, he cannot select a US visa office for the processing of his application. His file will have to be processed through the Morocco office. If an interview is required, it will be held in Morocco as well.