+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED OIL AND GAS JOB IN CANADA

May 15, 2015
I HAVE ENOUGH TO OFFER, SUCH AS; LINER HANGER INSTALLATION, COMPLETIONS, CASING EXIT, BRIDGE PLUG AND CEMENT RETAINER RUNNING BOTH WIRELINE&DRILL PIPE, REDRESS OF ALL KIND OF TOOL ESPECIALLY BAKER MODEL A-5 PACKER AND ALSO WELDING ETC.

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
already posted link in your other ad. here is other one http://www.kijiji.ca/b-jobs/fort-mcmurray/oil/k0c45l1700232

nikey2k

Jun 1, 2014
hi senior.. i really need some help here.
i have got my status as decision made and to sent the passport to ottawa visa office and hopefully in a month i will get it back with visa stamped i guess..
i have completed my mechanical engineering in 2010 and worked in india for 1 year in hvac field and 3 years in saudi arabia in hvac for first 6 months in saudi and then in piping & welding field as Quality control Mechanical Engineer.

1. i like to know if i take AWS from india it would be beneficial over there or should i have to take Welding certification from canadian welding bureau??
2. how should i start the job search over there in oil and gas field? i am planning to move edmonton.
3.should i have to go for the AGEPA registration as soon as i reach or after i get a job?

Thanks in advance...