+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need insights on how to start Qubec procedure

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Dear All,

I have a CRS of 393 and likely to be increased to 413 by June. I have my NOC 2282 in Quebec list. Can someone help me with information how to start Qubec procedure ? I dont have single clue and any leads are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Try for express entry ..Quebec ..Is a long process which may go to 5 to 6 years. Don't know rules. May change in future..
Quebec immigration is a very long process and they change rules all the time. Without French or if you are not in IT profession, there is no bright future for you in Quebec. You should try to improve your IELTS and French test and apply express entry. If you cannot do that, go for studies in Canada, (except Quebec) and then get more points and apply. If you study in Quebec, you will be screwed again by Quebec's stone age immigration system, so dont study in Quebec colleges.

Its rumored that Quebec will also implement a point based express entry system of its own by giving high points for French, but don't trust them to do their job properly. Time will wait for no one. So its better for you to foray into Express Entry than relying on Quebec.

Reactions: kartheek89

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Quebec immigration is a very long process and they change rules all the time. Without French or if you are not in IT profession, there is no bright future for you in Quebec. You should try to improve your IELTS and French test and apply express entry. If you cannot do that, go for studies in Canada, (except Quebec) and then get more points and apply. If you study in Quebec, you will be screwed again by Quebec's stone age immigration system, so dont study in Quebec colleges.

Its rumored that Quebec will also implement a point based express entry system of its own by giving high points for French, but don't trust them to do their job properly. Time will wait for no one. So its better for you to foray into Express Entry than relying on Quebec.
Thank you so much...i m into IT profession and exploring different ways

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......

I have given 4 attempts in ielts and lost all the 4 times in writing with score 6.5 :(

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I have given 4 attempts in ielts and lost all the 4 times in writing with score 6.5 :(
Well there is a someone in this forum who succeeded in their 12th attempt. Quebec is a lost cause unless they change their immigration system. All I can say is keep trying for IELTS.

Reactions: kartheek89