+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Information regarding Post Graduate degree.. confused :( Please help !!

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hello All,

I want to do Post graduate degree from Canada. I have 3 years of Work experience in India after my B.Tech and have applied for PR which I am expecting to get by the end of this year or January.I know that I can get admission through GMAT but i just wanted to know if there is any other way for the PR to get admission to the colleges.means can i apply directly to the colleges being a PR or GMAT the only way?? I am very much confused n afraid !! What if i do not get good score in GMAT?? and i can not afford to loose one year waiting for next year admissions..Please please help me :( Also, is it essential to give IELTS or just GMAT Score will work??? Very much confused , need guidance !!!

Please help !!!!!

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Is there anyone who can help !! there are 46 views to the thread but m still waiting for any response. :'( Please help me..

RPC

Dec 3, 2013
Hello,
As per best of your interest you need to wait for PR result which may take time. There is no need to rush
there are two ways 1) Colleges for PG diploma & certificate (Which wont give masters degree) 2) Universities with PG certificate as well as masters if you planning to return to India in future make sure you take 2 years program.

Why there is no need to rush because as a International students you ll pay 2x or 3x the fees PR or citizens pay. also Universities have minimum 6 months of application period for International students or some good uni have 1 year. don't go for colleges if your course is not too too good.

As far as GMAT is concern it depends upon Universities what scores it accepts.

All the best for PR if u cleared that rest matters a little

chahal256

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...