+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP!

di0912

Feb 21, 2011
I am 28 years old, just had a baby about 4 months ago. I am undocumented immigrant here in Los Angeles, CA.. I have families in Vancouver BC and I am trying to understand if I can apply as a Provincial Nominee. Do I need an attorney to help me out? Can I do this on my own? Do I need my relative to sponsor us? How long will it take? Would it matter if I have my papers here in the US or not? Please help !!!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read about BC PNP here: http://www.welcomebc.ca/wbc/immigration/come/work/about/index.page and see if there is something you qualify for. BC has no family stream so your family can not sponsor you but if they can help to get you a job offer, you would be able to apply under employer driven stream.

Your status is only important when it comes to which visa office you can apply through. Buffalo will generally accept applications from people who were at some point legal in the US for a year or more even if they are not legal any more. If you can not apply through Buffalo, you can apply through your country of nationality.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes better to do it yourself not throught a lawyer.

Best wishes,

Speednab