+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help with Visitor Visa application

singh.2903

Apr 18, 2024
I am 26/F wanting to visit Canada for 3 weeks, with the purpose of visiting few friends (having Canadian PR).
Even though i have a job here in India, I don't have enough funds to sponsor my trip, my mother will be my sponsor. My stay will be covered by said friends.
Rest (Travel + food) will be cover by Mom and myself.

1. I have not mentioned in the application about visiting friends, just mentioned i want to visit as Tourist - Shall I ask for a Invitation letter to show my accommodations?
2. I have letter from my employer approving my leaves + i have my ITR and bank statements/Salary slips - I would be attaching these in additional documents. Should i add/ remove anything, which can harm my application or give an impression that i wont leave after my visa expires.
3.Letter of Sponsorship - is below format valid?
I will be attaching my mothers Salary slips, bank statement (4 months), ITR (3 months).Should i be attaching anything else.
will it be okay if all this is part of a Word Doc

Please recommend

LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP

The Visa Officer
Embassy of Canada

This is to express my intention of financially supporting my daughter, during her visit to Canada from xx to xx dates
I have here enclosed documents such as Bank Statement, Bank Certificate and Employment Certificate as proof of my financial status and capability for your reference.

CanGoldDigger

Star Member
Feb 17, 2024
You need more proofs that will return and won't stay in Canada. That's the biggest concern of the officer.

You'd better not mention your friends in Canada. it's the reason for the officer to think that you will not return to your country.

singh.2903

Apr 18, 2024
You need more proofs that will return and won't stay in Canada. That's the biggest concern of the officer.

You'd better not mention your friends in Canada. it's the reason for the officer to think that you will not return to your country.

Then in that case i'd have to show my full itinerary and accommodation right ?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Can anyone help with this, I need to submit the application asap
I am 26/F wanting to visit Canada for 3 weeks, with the purpose of visiting few friends (having Canadian PR).
Even though i have a job here in India, I don't have enough funds to sponsor my trip, my mother will be my sponsor. My stay will be covered by said friends.
Rest (Travel + food) will be cover by Mom and myself.

1. I have not mentioned in the application about visiting friends, just mentioned i want to visit as Tourist - Shall I ask for a Invitation letter to show my accommodations?
2. I have letter from my employer approving my leaves + i have my ITR and bank statements/Salary slips - I would be attaching these in additional documents. Should i add/ remove anything, which can harm my application or give an impression that i wont leave after my visa expires.
3.Letter of Sponsorship - is below format valid?
I will be attaching my mothers Salary slips, bank statement (4 months), ITR (3 months).Should i be attaching anything else.
will it be okay if all this is part of a Word Doc

Please recommend

LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP

The Visa Officer
Embassy of Canada

This is to express my intention of financially supporting my daughter, during her visit to Canada from xx to xx dates
I have here enclosed documents such as Bank Statement, Bank Certificate and Employment Certificate as proof of my financial status and capability for your reference.
Hi,

One hurdle for you is that this is the exact profile of someone coming to Canada in order to get married and avoid the outland process for spousal sponsorship.

Good luck!

singh.2903

Apr 18, 2024

Hi,

One hurdle for you is that this is the exact profile of someone coming to Canada in order to get married and avoid the outland process for spousal sponsorship.

Good luck!
any suggestions on what can be done to not give that impression?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi,

You know, this "sudden interest" in visiting Canada by marriage aged single women has a decades old history with thousands of identical profiles applying every year.

Immigration officers are paid to be suspicious. The culture of the decision-making is to open an application and ask themselves, why should I refuse this?

If you're a genuine tourist then it's a shame that this impression may prevent a positive outcome. For someone with the intention of marrying, if it all goes south and adds years to the process it must come as quite a blow to have been so unsophisticated and duplicitous.

If you do get it, have a great visit but don't get wedding bell fever.