+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help with online application of WP

siobe

Nov 20, 2012
Hello

I just received my LMO and I'm about to send my WP application online. Do I need to print the validated copy of IMM 5710 and then scan it with my signature attached before uploading? I noticed that there's a blank portion at the bottom asking for applicant signature. Or there's no need to print and scan because I'm sending it online anyway.

Need some advise please.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have a client ID, and using the online system (myCIC) in applying for a new WP, then your details are already with CIC. You are not prompted to submit an application form in the list of documents that needs to be uploaded - during the online application process, you are prompted to check (signifying you have signed the application form) your submitted form and the details in it before submitting the online application.

/hope this helps...

siobe said:
Hello

I just received my LMO and I'm about to send my WP application online. Do I need to print the validated copy of IMM 5710 and then scan it with my signature attached before uploading? I noticed that there's a blank portion at the bottom asking for applicant signature. Or there's no need to print and scan because I'm sending it online anyway.

Need some advise please.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just Fill it > Save it > Validate it ( if this form has validation Button )

If there is any form which has Validate button and you try to upload scanned PDF file then ( MyCIC website ) will give you an error that it is not able to verify the file which you are uploading. I believe that the forms with Validate Button are Smart forms and this online ( MyCIC website ) recognizes them and accepts them and automatically extracts data from these forms into their database. You can see that once you upload a validated form to ( MyCIC website ) then it will start displaying your name in MyCIC where u are uploading your documents.

Once you are done with uploading all the documents then the ( MyCIC website ) will ask you to Enter your First / Last name and sign this application digitally by clicking on one Button.