+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with HCCP pilot online application please!!

Saam_Nepal

Mar 6, 2015
Hi, my sister in law is applying as a caregiver for my daughter and I am her employer. have a few questions. I would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks in advance :) :)
1. What should I write as start date in the job offer letter? I don't know how long this gonna take. Is it okay if I put start date as Jan 1, 2024 or should I put later because the processing time is about 33 months?
2. Do need to attach any 'legislations' (re: vacation, notice of resignation, termination, etc) with the Job offer? If yes, what specifically should I attach? I live in Toronto. I know I also need to attach my NOA, my employment letter, my daughter's birth certificate with the job offer. Should I attach everything as a single pdf document and have the applicant (my sister-in-law) upload it in her portal?
3. Where to upload the 'proof of ability to work'? Like child care certificate, reference letter from employer, etc. My SIL says there is no document category to upload them in the portal. Should she upload them under others?
4. How about IELTS and WES report? Should she attach them with Schedule 19A (language and education) form and upload everything (completed form, IELTS, WES report, copy of her transcripts) as a single pdf document? or should she only upload the completed form and upload the IELTS and WES report separately? She said there is a document category for IELTS but none for WES report in the portal.
5. My nephew is now 2 years old; so we were thinking to include his Temporary residence application. But if the process takes more than 2 years, he will be more than 4 years by the time he is here. So we might need study permit?