+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to renew study permit online!! ERRORS

intowild

May 15, 2014
I've been doing the online application to renew my study permit. I've reached the "Review Application" step and got stuck. Everytime I finished the declaration, signature and security question, it keeps noticing :

Your Declaration and Electronic Signature
Validation error: Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

in the same page and won't go further. I've checked some topics about familiar trouble but it didn't work.
I provided all files required and validated the imm5709e form before submitting it (there is bar code generated already). But the problem is still there.

Provided, Proof of Means of Financial Support
Provided, Passport or travel document
Provided, Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Student (IMM5709)
Provided, Digital Photo
Provided, Letter of Acceptance

Does anyone have the same problem? Really need help here!!!

intowild

May 15, 2014
Yes, I filled up the form on my computer locally. And I provided all documents listed, even the optional: schedule 1.
This problem shows up when I did my electrical declaration and signature online.
It didn't specify any incomplete info that I need to modify/add. It's driving me crazy.....

May 16, 2014
Please I need help with my TRV application

Hi guys please I am new to this forum but I need some help

I'm a student in Manitoba. I have applied for a temporary resident visa (re-entry visa) in order to go back home briefly for family purposes and to renew my passport, so I can renew my study permit. My passport expires on june 30th and my study permit expires the same day because of that. I have applied for a TRV and I added a letter of explanation that included my status letter from my university and my transcript.

I applied on the 23rd of APril, 2014, on May 16th the cic page said they are working on Applications from April 30th 2014 but I haven't gotten a reply. I called a call centre agent who told me my application was sent to Los Angeles VAC. PLease what does this mean?

Someone please help me. Kind regards

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An expired passport doesn't void your visa. If it is valid, and you have a renewed travel document with you, you're on the safe side.

May 16, 2014
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, cic only extended my study permit till my passport expired, which is in more than a month. I need a trv to go back to my country so I can renew my passport and attend to family.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

At this point you can do nothing but wait. Considering your circumstances, I fail to find any reason for turning down your application. It appears that the CIC pre-screened your case, and put it on hold until they eliminate the backlog and are able to process your application. Otherwise, the status would have said "your action is required". So, chill out and be patient. I hope they get back to you with a final decision soon.

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
intowild said:
I've been doing the online application to renew my study permit. I've reached the "Review Application" step and got stuck. Everytime I finished the declaration, signature and security question, it keeps noticing :

Validation error: Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

in the same page and won't go further. I've checked some topics about familiar trouble but it didn't work.
I provided all files required and validated the imm5709e form before submitting it (there is bar code generated already). But the problem is still there.

Provided, Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Student (IMM5709)
Provided, Digital Photo

May I know how much funds you showed? Did you just upload your bank statement from your Canadian bank acc? Did you upload any supporting letter?

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
intowild said:

Provided, Digital Photo

Mate when did you apply online ? I am trying since friday night and I am getting error 502 as soon as I upload the first document, which is form IMME1294E.
I tried it many times with different browsers like Internet Explorer and Chrome, but non is not going further.
Really confused what to do as I am running out of time, shall I opt for paper based or wait for the online ?