+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help pls..

Sommya

Apr 15, 2017
Hi,I landed in Canada on June 30 2016,my husband sponsored me,got my pr card in dec,applied for Indian visa and got 6 months approval,now its almost been 5 months m here India looking after my single mother who is a arthritis patient.in Canada I live with my husband mother in law and father in law under one roof,my inlaws and I don't get along well as we all know inlaws and daughter in laws issue,I ignored it many times but my husband takes always their side and tells me my mom told me u r not listening to her my dad says u don't give much important yo them,I don't know I never complained about them to him thought I suffered more then them',recently my husband and we had a argument over msg and I told him ur parents tortured me mentally and I cried every night in bed,I told him u never stood for me,he got angry and said don't come back here stay in India,I wil mail immigration office and they wil not allowed me to come back...what is my problem I don't know that he is ruining my life...I cannot stay here it's illegal because I submitted all my documents to regional office that m married. And settling down in canada with my husband...can anyone help me or guide me what I should do,,I don't much about laws in Canada and India,, I seriously need help...pls help me,,I feel m no where now,,,I cannot tell my problem to my mother,,I don't want to make her unhappy telling about this matter,,she is already in bad condition,,pls help