+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help, please read carefully

randomguy94

Nov 22, 2020
Guys, I need help. Here’s my situation and please let me know only if you know for sure.
I came to the US @ 14 with my parents on visitor visa and I am now 25. I married American Citizen but the USCIS denied my case after suspecting it was fraud. I am not in removal proceedings, Also, as Joe Biden won the election here, he will again start DACA which will give me legal status here is US. Now, my parents have set an arrange marrige, the girl lives in Canada. She will become permanent resident next year.My questions are below:

1.) Can I marry her and immigrate to Canada?
2.) Should I stay in usa and have her visit here and marry me? Or should I go back to India first and then marry her there, in which case I will have to self- deport my self to India first and then apply from there.
3.) Will the marriage fraud affect my marriage to Canadian wife? USCIS believe that it was fraud marriage however they don’t have any concrete evidence. The officer’s here are racist and are a byproduct of Donal trump who himself is racist and not immigrant friendly.

Let me know your opinions guys and also feel free to drop any good immigration attorney contacts from Canada so I can also talk with them. Thanks a lot!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys, I need help. Here’s my situation and please let me know only if you know for sure.
I came to the US @ 14 with my parents on visitor visa and I am now 25. I married American Citizen but the USCIS denied my case after suspecting it was fraud. I am not in removal proceedings, Also, as Joe Biden won the election here, he will again start DACA which will give me legal status here is US. Now, my parents have set an arrange marrige, the girl lives in Canada. She will become permanent resident next year.My questions are below:

1.) Can I marry her and immigrate to Canada?
2.) Should I stay in usa and have her visit here and marry me? Or should I go back to India first and then marry her there, in which case I will have to self- deport my self to India first and then apply from there.
3.) Will the marriage fraud affect my marriage to Canadian wife? USCIS believe that it was fraud marriage however they don’t have any concrete evidence. The officer’s here are racist and are a byproduct of Donal trump who himself is racist and not immigrant friendly.

Let me know your opinions guys and also feel free to drop any good immigration attorney contacts from Canada so I can also talk with them. Thanks a lot!!
Yes, you can marry her and she can sponsor you to Canada. You will need to declare your full US immigration history in your application to Canada. Because of your US immigration history you should expect that IRCC will examine your application much more closely to ensure the relationship is genuine. You will want to make sure you have a full religious wedding and reception - not just a court marriage. You will also want to provide other proof your relationship is genuine. It's possible you may need an interview. If so you will need to attend the interview on person in India. You should also be aware that as soon as you leave the US, you will automatically end up with a ten year reentry ban. So if you leave the US make sure you will have no need to return there for at least a decade.

Reactions: mashulia_26

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Somewhat ironic that you are calling the immigration agents racists when they doubted that your marriage was based on immigration while talking about getting matched to a woman who will be getting Canadian PR. Would really recommend spending some time living with your 2nd wife before applying for spousal sponsorship. Canada and US share immigration data. If your parents are without status in the US or return to India they will have a lot of difficulty travelling to Canada for quite some time.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm in a similar relationship.
how did it end? let me know, please
OP only posted in November. If they did end up marrying a Canadian and submitting a sponsorship application, there's no way the processing of that application would be done by now.