+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help I am confused

Latif16

Dec 31, 2016
Hi All,
I am planing to go for a week to Canad I am invited by my business partner from Canada, I have travel history I have traveled to USA two times and to Germany, Italy Netherlands and some other Russian countries, my wife insist on me that I should take her also to Canada for visit, we have also two years daughter so if i take my wife I need to take my daughter also with us,

So My confusion is should I also apply for my wife and daughter with my self because they do not have travel history . and if I apply for them also with my self maybe consular officer will be in doubt we will not leave canada back because we are full family,the ties with my home country will be only i can show is I have office here, warehouse I am the director of company I have employers salesman and contract with stores to whom we supply goods,

so can any one help me what I do , do I apply alone or apply for my wife and daughter also?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

IMO, you must apply alone for a Business TRV. Having said that, if you decide to apply for your wife and daughter, they may apply without an invitation letter as they are not visiting for business purposes.

What ties can your wife show to your home country? For example, does she own any property (sole/joint ownership), have finances of her own/joint with you, lives with some other dependent family members (your parents, grand parents), or have some reason to return by a specific date?

Cheers

Latif16

Dec 31, 2016
Thanks Bryana for your feedback
The only ties she can show for home country is our 4 years daughter which we will left here to baby tender and the second daughter we could not let because she is still breastfeeding :eek: