+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help for question 6 and 9

SINP 2014 PNP

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
hello senior i need help for question : 6 and 9

I m indian citizen only so what should i say in question 6 C ( yes or no )

and

Question 9 F : I am submitting CELPIP General test result should I say yes or no ( this question is relevant with Question no 7 )

kindly help me

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
SINP 2014 PNP said:

and

Question 9 F : I am submitting CELPIP General test result should I say yes or no ( this question is relevant with Question no 7 )

kindly help me
i m not sure but my idea is NO for both

Winsen

Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP 2014 PNP said:

and

kindly help me
6C : yes (in the box: India)
9F: leave it unanswered (to be completed by applicants submitting LINC results)

Good luck

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
Winsen said:
6C : yes (in the box: India)
9F: leave it unanswered (to be completed by applicants submitting LINC results)

Good luck
Please don't give incorrect information

6 C answer would be NO

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
SINP 2014 PNP said:

and

kindly help me
6C. Check mark "Yes" and mention India.

9F. Write N/A with a pen nearby "Yes" & "No" Box.
However make you tick mark appropriate section under 7.
I think you need to check mark "Results of IRCC-approved third-party language test" under 7A

Winsen

Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simoncanada said:
Please don't give incorrect information

6 C answer would be NO
You are wrong man. He is not a stateless person to answer NO.

Silence is golden

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
thecoolguysam said:
6C. Check mark "Yes" and mention India.

9F. Write N/A with a pen nearby "Yes" & "No" Box.
However make you tick mark appropriate section under 7.
I think you need to check mark "Results of IRCC-approved third-party language test" under 7A

i agree with you about question 6C and 9F

i have one question : when we go to holiday does it count unemployed

or it will be count work in condition : i am talking about 5H also should i write 5G address place when i am in holiday

please reply for me

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hamid khan said:
i agree with you about question 6C and 9F

i have one question : when we go to holiday does it count unemployed

or it will be count work in condition : i am talking about 5H also should i write 5G address place when i am in holiday

please reply for me
Were you on holiday while employed? If yes, were the holidays outside Canada? If yes, the vacations go to the online residence calculator.

In 5G, you don't need to provide the vacation addresses. These are the addresses where you were living either inside or outside canada
5H would be your work/unemployment/education history

Read the questions in the form carelly and also read the full guide here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
thecoolguysam said:
Were you on holiday while employed? If yes, were the holidays outside Canada? If yes, the vacations go to the online residence calculator.

In 5G, you don't need to provide the vacation addresses. These are the addresses where you were living either inside or outside canada
5H would be your work/unemployment/education history

Read the questions in the form carelly and also read the full guide here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp
should i write last 4 years address or 6 years

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hamid khan said:
should i write last 4 years address or 6 years
6 years. If you became permanent resident within past 6 years then mention the dates since becoming permanent resident (whichever is more recent)

Read the section 6 under the following link: (I have just pasted some portion from the instruction guide) Make sure you read the guide thoroughly to understand everything better.

Section 6

The relevant period

The relevant period is your residence period (your calculation of time physically present in Canada). This information is used to help make sure you have met the physical presence requirement for Canadian citizenship. The minimum amount of time you need to be in Canada to be eligible for citizenship is 1,460 days within the six years immediately before applying. This means that your relevant period starts a minimum of 1,460 days before you sign your application.

Question 6G
Write all your Canadian addresses for the six (6) years before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent ("the relevant period"), including the postal codes.

If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada, you must also list all your foreign addresses, including the postal codes.

Question 6H
Check the box in A and B to indicate if you have worked or studied in the past six (6) years before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent ("the relevant period").

Complete the chart in section C. You must list all your work and education history including English/French language training for this period and must account for each month.

If you were not employed (i.e. you were unemployed, retired, homemaker, volunteering, etc.) you must indicate this under “Work/Education”, and indicate the time period. Do not exclude any period of time during this period. Do not leave this section blank. If you do, your application will be returned to you.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
thecoolguysam said:
6 years. If you became permanent resident within past 6 years then mention the dates since becoming permanent resident (whichever is more recent)

Read the section 6 under the following link: (I have just pasted some portion from the instruction guide) Make sure you read the guide thoroughly to understand everything better.

Section 6

The relevant period

The relevant period is your residence period (your calculation of time physically present in Canada). This information is used to help make sure you have met the physical presence requirement for Canadian citizenship. The minimum amount of time you need to be in Canada to be eligible for citizenship is 1,460 days within the six years immediately before applying. This means that your relevant period starts a minimum of 1,460 days before you sign your application.

Question 6G
Write all your Canadian addresses for the six (6) years before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent ("the relevant period"), including the postal codes.

If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada, you must also list all your foreign addresses, including the postal codes.

Question 6H
Check the box in A and B to indicate if you have worked or studied in the past six (6) years before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent ("the relevant period").

Complete the chart in section C. You must list all your work and education history including English/French language training for this period and must account for each month.

If you were not employed (i.e. you were unemployed, retired, homemaker, volunteering, etc.) you must indicate this under “Work/Education”, and indicate the time period. Do not exclude any period of time during this period. Do not leave this section blank. If you do, your application will be returned to you.
many many thanks for your time and reply

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
thecoolguysam said:

Section 6

The relevant period

Question 6G

Question 6H

I have some question to you
Question no 6 J: Income tax information :

tax yer required to file tax filled

Since 2010 I am submitting my tax so what would be the answer

tax yer required to file tax filled

2010 no yes
2011 no yes
2012 no yes
2013 no yes
2014 no yes
2015 no yes

if i am wrong please correct me