+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP!Can't upload IMM5710 for application for Post graduation work permit!

Purba

Mar 30, 2013
:D Well success in the end. Though I ended up paying twice but will most likely be getting my money back. Just another hassle to deal with (leaving it for Tuesday). Thanks for all the support and updates. You guys were awesome :)

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
sonofjon said:
Just curious, what's the expiry date on your permit? I'd like to know how this works so I can make sure to avoid the system forcing me to pay the $200. I thought you said your expiry date was today (March 30), and I thought one would be able to send the application (without restoration fees) until (and including) the date printed on the permit. Mine says March 31 and I am hoping the system won't force me to pay $200 if I use the system on March 31. Did you permit say March 29? Thanks.
Mine says March 30. I just answered a question concerning the "expire date" on my study permit on MyCIC accout. And I answered Mar 30. Then it asked me if I want to pay the $200 restoration fee.

I heard from my adviser in university that I can submit the application even on the very last day. But I'm not sure about it.

Cmontoya

Jun 8, 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
Please Help :-X
[/size][/size]

Hi Forum.
Today is Saturday June 8, 2013.
I am so frustrated, I can not upload the IMM5710 for post graduation work permit. I have been trying to upload for more than 7 days and nothing. It shows the message "Sorry, we can not validate your form, try later"
What did you do? What you recommend me?

rutarag

Aug 12, 2018
I keep trying to upload the IMM5710 form however keep getting an error message: i have double checked my forms over and over again and its correct! Whats wrong????